Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing

mines was missing for a couple hours. Support says there was a glitch in the servers. Everyone should get their missing bnb back. I hope they give us back our transaction fees too.

To add my two cents, exact same thing happened to me sent my bnb from binance to trust wallet, then when I swapped to smart chain it all disappeared, no I’m showing no bnb or bsc, sounds like if it does come back I’m going to lose the fee I paid too. Trust wallet need to fix this and refund the fees we’ve paid asap

Hi exactly the same problem, I swapped my BnB to smartchain and it is missing on my wallet…

I have the same issue. Swapped binance coin to smart chain coin. The binance coin has left the wallet but have not received anything in smartchain account.

Same here! Just made an account here to post the same thing 0.5 BNB swapped to Smartchain and its showing 0 on both now ;(

1 Like

Ok I got it back and being a smart guy I am, I tried it again and same thing, gone! Need it back without taking out the fees. Smh

at least they should give us the coins back, as long as i see my dollar amount summing to the previous amount i would be pleased

I swap from BNB to BNB smart chain, my BNB value gone and no coin in my BNB smart chain. Coin disappear. Please help

I’m facing the same
No transaction history even
Simply the amount has disappeared
I hope someone will respond to us

1 Like

Hi guys did you get your money back?
I’m facing the same
The amount has disappeared

I just got my bnb back. took a little over an hour to get the funds back minus the fees. Was trying to swap BNB for BNB Smart Chain

Exactly no transaction history showing for me either. I am hoping this gets fixed soon.

Good news for me, hope for others. After a little over an hour my BNB came back (not smart chain)

Everyone chill out I waited 1 hour and 40 min, but i got it, it is random times but all will get it back. Gl! Just wait if someone does it succesfully keep us updated

Same problem here. Tried to convert BNB to Smart Chain twice. First transaction came back in BNB after an hour but still waiting for the second. Reading other comments it looks like it will come back as BNB…eventually. Will Trust Wallet provide us an update? We are literally missing out right now…

Same issue :confused: No money back since 2 hours now
Nothing in transaction history
Please TrustWallet need help

After 1 hour and roughly 30 minutes i got back BNB (though not the fees i paid), i am not going to keep trying just to pay for fees that don’t even transfeer to Smart Chain. Still waiting for an official reply on this issue, that would be great for us, and for Trustwallets reputation.

If annybody gets a trade through, let us know. :v:

The same here
Can anyone from the support team answers this please
I can’t find my money
Help

Has anyone has a successful swap yet? I got my money back and am itching to try again for this dip

after over an hour of waiting it came back just for me to try again and have it disappear again trust wallet is very good :slight_smile: