Swapped SafeMoon for ETH

@Alan47 if you are an admin or mod, I’, unable to create a new thread. I swapped SafeMoon for ETH via Pancake Swap, ETH address that it was sent to was correct but nothing in the Trust wallet and it’s been since Friday. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello @Corey_R To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @Alan47 here are the details you requested.

App Version:

Wallet ETH Address:

Transaction Hash:
0xbf9ee0063f3b5e46f35c807f2ceb4d0f210611f044bd63e02bfa2631a8cd91b1

Transaction Hash Link
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xbf9ee0063f3b5e46f35c807f2ceb4d0f210611f044bd63e02bfa2631a8cd91b1

What I was trying to do
I swapped Safemoon for ETH via pancake swap and the ETH never made it to my wallet.

Screenshot of wallet and ETH history

@Corey_R you swapped Bnb for Binance peg ETH not native ETH, so it will not displayed on Ethereum native coin balance.

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Hi @Alan47 i added the ETH token but still not seeing anything.

@Corey_R
You need to add Binance pegged ETH (BEP20 ETH)
The one you have added is on the BEP2 network.

@JennyMillan What do I need to do to swap this for ETH in Coinbase Pro?

@JennyMillan @Alan47

Y’all are life savers!!!

Thank you both so so much.

You need to convert to native ETH before sending to Coinbase. Read here how to do it: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets