Tellor tributes (TRB) ERC20

I have 2 Tellor tributes tokens showing in my wallet. One shows daily movements and i can transact with them. The other is a separate token transfer and appears frozen and I cannot transact. How do I resolve it. I emailed Trust Wallet but they have not responded for 1 week!111

2 Likes

All of my TRB is not showing up at all. Had to add a new phone linked the wallets and my TRB is gone. Anyone got advice.

1 Like

Hello there! Please refresh the list of assets (drag it down, a refresh icon will appear). Or, you can follow this guide: My Crypto is Missing, What Should I Do?

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

1 Like

I have refreshed and reinstalled still noting. I can see the coins on my old phone but the screen is broken so I can’t access anything. Is something going on with Tellor it looks like I’m not the only one with this issue.

Try to add it as custom token, Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

I am starting to think we can not trust (Trust Wallet). How about the team looks into why people are not seeing Tellor in the wallets anymore or did the team steal it all.

1 Like

@Natwood What do you see after adding it as custom token? I also asked you to send your wallet address but you didn’t send. And how is it stolen as you said you can still see them on your old phone?

I tried adding a screen shoot of the the address. It says I can’t embed media in post.

You can write your issue in plain text and paste your wallet address too here.

Good idea. I was being lazy I guess.

0xB23405785a786521ebd0200576fc133a5439d312

@Natwood Your TRB tokens are there in your wallet

Again, you have to add it as custom token here’s a guide: How to Add a Custom Token
Contact address: 0x0ba45a8b5d5575935b8158a88c631e9f9c95a2e5
Ticker: TRB
Name: Tellor Tributes
Decimal: 18

But for your information it seems like they have swapped TRB to new smart contract, you have to contact project support for how to swap to new TRB token.
Uploading: AF648B99-DB0F-421D-8D49-B7E63AA44366.jpeg…

Ok thank you. So do I need to contact support to get the token switch first?

Is that TRB tellor support? Or dose trust have a support team for this.

For old TRB to be displayed on your wallet follow the instructions for adding custom token.
For swapping to new TRB you have to contact TRB team for support and instructions on how to swap.

Ok got the token to show up. Thanks. Why dose crypto have to be so dang difficult.

Attached are photos of the frozen transfers. Binance has confirmed valid transfers. I cannot transfers these TRB and they are not showing the correct value.

The transaction details are:

0xd13814aa9e9a12c555b316a63c42dd96d94473fdf7fd64134d842f4ad1c734f9

Hi @garypeterdoran same for you, your frozen TRB is old token in the old smat contact, please reach out TRB team for how to swap them to new TRB. (Check etherscan if you can find their social media and contact them.)

I have another question Alan. Will the trust wallet team be doing the token migration for Tellor holders like Binance did? I have see the steps to do so manually and worrie I will make a mistake doing so. With coinbase adding Tellor I am sure trust wallet has a lot of people looking at the same problem.

Nope… you have to swap by yourself. Trust wallet is decentralized non-custodial wallet that means you are the only one who can move your funds as you are the only one who controls them.