Theta Wallet balance 0, after transfer 3hr ago

Hi all, I transfered from THETA to THETA to myself, 1 THETA didn’t have a price, so I send it to the other THETA inside my wallet that shows the price. Is the other one an old one perhaps?

Anyways, 3 hours later it still hasn’t arrived. My balance is showing 0. But on Etherscan I see the THETA inside my THETA wallet. Why is it not showing up?

3 Likes

@newcryptouser990 Can you provide a transaction hash?
Also when tokens are not shown, you can add them manually:

2 Likes

@Tobi I send from THETA to THETA inside trust wallet. I saw there are 2 , is there a difference between them?

Hash; 0xdd5195f3bd7d780eddb145b06158501f03f6b47f7924c0873812ca55f9b34cc6

Anyways, according to etherscan the transaction arrived in my THETA wallet already 6 hours ago, and it’s inside my THETA wallet. But on TRUST the amount keeps show 0 and 0 transactions.

2 Likes

@Tobi 0xdd5195f3bd7d780eddb145b06158501f03f6b47f7924c0873812ca55f9b34cc6

326 THETA. I transfered to my THETA, from the other THETA inside the Trust App. On etherscan when I look for my THETA address, it shows that the 326 THETA are inside my wallet, and also some ETH that I send. But in the Trust app it keeps say my balance 0 for THETA. How is this possible? I have almost 900 USD total in my THETA wallet, also according to etherscan.

2 Likes

@newcryptouser990 Did you already try adding manually like in the guide I sent above.

2 Likes

@Tobi yes done already, also tried delete and re-import wallet. app latest version as well.

2 Likes

@Tobi but THETA still not show in my wallet. You can see on etherscan that there are assets in my THETA wallet , the THETA address that Trust Wallet gives me. So where are my coins? Thanks

2 Likes

@newcryptouser990 You need to add THETA on the ERC20 network

1 Like

@Tobi how can I do this? and will this bring my coins to show in the Trust app?

2 Likes

@Tobi so what do I do now? What steps do I need to take now to get my coins in my Trust app? Thanks. They do seem arrived on etherscan in the wallet address that is in my THETA account on Trust.

1 Like

@newcryptouser990 I literally sent a guide above.
Tap the upper right corner, search THETA and enable the one with the ERC20 tag.

1 Like

@Tobi yes I done this now, I got the Theta Network one with ERC20. But the value shows 0. My Theta according to Etherscan are in My THETA wallet on Trust without ERc20, but the value of my THETA is 0. So how can I transfer from the wrong THETA to the rightt THETA with ERC20? Both THETA and Theta Network (ERC20) are 0 value

1 Like

@newcryptouser990 Can you try the troubleshoot guide:

1 Like

@Tobi I tried everything, still coins not appear. tried another phone as well.

My THETA Wallet see here, I have Theta in there and some ETH. They appear on etherscan. If you go to etherscan and look for my THETA Wallet address ( regular THETA not ERC20) inside the Trust app you can see there is money inside; Etherscan;
=0x347f379f4405dac5f0ecd3e9292e28ef9ef58a05

This wallet address is the same and is correct as the one that appears in the Trust wallet, under THETA. So when I go to my Trust Wallet-> THETA → copy address to Etherscan-> I see my assets here, but Trust app show 0 transaction and 0 balance.

So right now my coins do seem to be in my Theta wallet according to Etherscan, but again in TRUST it’s totally empty. I tried reimporting the wallet as well, and everything with troubleshoot, but still shows 0 and 0 transactions. How can I fix this? Thank you so much for your help. So the Coins right now are on the regular THETA network, not the THETA ERC20. Is there anyway for instance without Trust wallet I can convert them from theta to theta erc20? and then try to get them inside my wallet again? How can I do this? OR how can I add my current THETA coins to show in my trust wallet? I can’t find a manual contact address so I can add them manually for THETA.

1 Like

@newcryptouser990 You didn’t explain this earlier.
Your THETA address and your Ethereum address are separate and hence why you can’t see your tokens.
Please be careful regarding sending tokens on the wrong network/chain.
Check here for a guide on how to recover your tokens.
The last part after step 5 is what you need to.

1 Like

@Tobi I recovered the wallet but my Theta on the Etherum ERC20 blockchain shows a value of 0? It says I hold 326 THETA but it says value is 0 USD? Also when I click on it, it shows the amount but 0 transactions, and 0 value in USD. How can I get the value?

1 Like

@newcryptouser990 Please open a support ticket at

1 Like

@Tobi the AI chat does not let me open a ticket, I tried 10 times already. Can you please help me , or send me a direct link where I can support a ticket? Thanks. The value is still showing 0 for THETA (ERC 20), and also showing 0 transactions and 0 USD total value of this wallet.

1 Like

@newcryptouser990 You need to tap the Submit ticket button on the upper right corner

1 Like

Pls I need help **I need help

I withdraw usdt polygon from my Binance to my trust wallet
I’m trying to swap or send it to another wallet now it keep saying I don’t have enough poligon to pay the fee which I had $98 in my wallet and am trying to send just $10 out **