Transaction issue

I transferred my Evergrow from one trust wallet to another but never received it but on bscscan it says transaction complete. Can anyone help?

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello,

Sorry if I’m a little skeptical but you’re not and actual employee of TRUST WALLET correct? the info you’re requesting is VERY sensitive especially considering the amount of money involved, how can i be certain you’re legitimate

@nzdanio1234
Those details requested are always publicly accessible.
Also you can check beside my name and see the moderator icon there.

1 Like

I am credited eth to my wallet but amount was not showing.please but transition was showing successful

Hello sir isent bnb from coindcx to trust wallet but didn’t recieve yet in wallet…coindcx says thay have completed successfull transaction with this txhash

F142762F5C5BFABAEC2FB5CD319C287F2CA148D84137802EDF4412DF95738F97

Plz help me

Hi, it is a bit of a long shot but could someone from the Team take a look at two transactions I’ve made on pancakeswap? Both hadnt arrived in last 20h and i would like to understand what went wrong as i lost bit of confidence in using my wallet. Ive exchanged CSO to WBNB as well as Hero to WBNB. As new member i cannot attach screenshots… im supplying hash to both swaps

0x5ccd3e7eac2eb18d75b46de28b29c7fb3324cdc0452f9fd22651d338b8bd47df

0x17e75377449628e34eb2efb1edd55a1f6e149cc7a9dc3dca26cef36b18ab02dd

@nzdanio1234
Your EGC tokens were already sent here
0x904bBe6d76D3843baefDb83E4bBcAe1Df7C3Bd1D

@Ksrreddy
You may have received BEP20 ETH, did you try adding it as a custom token?

@Immu81711
Please contact the Coincdx team, your transaction hash shows no history of any sent or received tokens.

@Mackwhite
It seems you made a swap into Wrapped BNB (WBNB), you need to add as a custom token or
You can also unwrap it to BNB, simply go to Pancakeswap and set the trading pair to WBNB/BNB

We know where my Evergrow was sent but that’s not where we sent them to. We sent them from my old trust wallet to a new trust wallet I made and never received them

Good day

Please I buy ETH with my card, they take the money and they don’t send me any confirmation message

Please help me

Thank you.

Please someone here to help me, with my issues?

I buy for $150 ETH O DONT RECEIVE IT ON MY WALLET

PLEASE ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATE .

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Support request never submits, I lost my ETH while transferring from Trust to meta mask

@Simon8 buying crypto feature in Trust Wallet is provided by 3rd party providers not Trust Wallet, probably they run out of stock. You can contact them from here: List of Cryptocurrency Providers

my transaction is not showing on trustwallet after ii have made a transaction
…

Hello what should i do if my transaction succeeded but the receiver didn’t received it .And my account is credited