Transaction not received in my wallet

I transferred Solana tron and ADA in my trust wallet on the 28th everything went successful on crypto.com but not received in trust walletđź’” any support will help thanks

5 Likes

Hello @Harrisonceline9
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

5 Likes

Hello, i sent worldcoin to my trustwallet address butit never showed up completely

3 Likes

Hello @Alvor3329

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

ETH was sent to my wallet and is successful on the blockchain but not received in my trust wallet for over 15 hours. What could be the problem

6 Likes

Hello @Temilade1 What is your Trust Wallet version ?..

3 Likes

Good morning @k.amon i just updated to the current one on my App Store which is version 9.5.

2 Likes

And something is wrong with your wallet ?!.. or you good ?..

2 Likes

@k.amon what can I do then? Is showing success on the blockchain with correct address but is not showing in my wallet

2 Likes

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4 Likes

This is hash transaction

0xad74479a3b47759356d4d24414667f54c31032b92de83d2dc0beffecf7abf8bd

I am having error attaching the pictures is giving errors that I can’t embed media items in a post. Is there anything else I can do

1 Like

This is my receiving wallet
0x881CB66eFe80198268911c19AFDce21dc82eA3A8

My version is 9.5

Transaction hash
0xad74479a3b47759356d4d24414667f54c31032b92de83d2dc0beffecf7abf8bd

Please next time put all in one comment , this is not a chat , it’s just a forum don’t flood it .

there is no ETH in your wallet , only fake SCAM USDT see :

https://etherscan.io/tokenholdings?a=0x881cb66efe80198268911c19afdce21dc82ea3a8

What do you mean by fake? Did you check the hash transaction because I noticed the confirmation block is increasing for the past 15 hours with the amount when you scroll down

Like i said your wallet is empty You can Click on the link and see your token and what’s inside your wallet , other than that , we can’t help you.

Yes I know my wallet is empty is why I sent the transaction on the blockchain that is showing success but is not reflecting in my wallet. I am interested to know why is not reflecting in my account despite showing success.

I’m having the same problem I bought a token I can see the transaction in my wallet but I’m showing a 0 balance and my coins are nowhere to be seen

Hello @Berdar5
Please follow the troubleshoot guide below: