Transaction not received in my wallet

there is no ETH in your wallet , only fake SCAM USDT see :

https://etherscan.io/tokenholdings?a=0x881cb66efe80198268911c19afdce21dc82ea3a8

What do you mean by fake? Did you check the hash transaction because I noticed the confirmation block is increasing for the past 15 hours with the amount when you scroll down

Like i said your wallet is empty You can Click on the link and see your token and what’s inside your wallet , other than that , we can’t help you.

Yes I know my wallet is empty is why I sent the transaction on the blockchain that is showing success but is not reflecting in my wallet. I am interested to know why is not reflecting in my account despite showing success.

I’m having the same problem I bought a token I can see the transaction in my wallet but I’m showing a 0 balance and my coins are nowhere to be seen

Hello @Berdar5
Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

None of these worked plz help idk why it’s showing a zero balance and I’ve tried posting pics of screen shots on this msg but it keeps telling me I can’t upload media files here idk what to do

@Berdar5 You should be able to upload screenshots now.
Please try doing that.

Hey .Im also experienced the same the thing. I was withdrawaing from binance and i haven’t received it. When i check on the explorer it appears as token holdings

Hello @Olle ,
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

i also have a very similar problem to this topic , however i am unable to post due to the restrictions on the newbie post limit

Hello @djb12345
Please provide more information so we can look into it.

i purchased eth and sent it to purchase , but the transaction has not showed up .

@djb12345 Send the following information and also please stop spamming on other topics:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Hello I’m having trouble in receiving my btc on my wallet though I saw that it’s received on blockchain but it’s not on my wallet yet

1 Like

@Jago8 Please provide your app version, receiving address and transaction ID

Hello can somebody help me with transaction?
My friend send me btc but i got less than he sent to me

@Yloseff Please send the following information:

Trust wallet version 6.55
Crypto receiver address
33VQuzvEdd5GL1V8tiAVL9v5aHpnUKqfYv
Hash
f162a00027ed83b91d9e6bf17cb5e86eda28804f5bafee9a89f76bd77116418a
I added screenshot sender sent 0.000737 btc
But received only 0.00032118 BTC
How thats possible?

Screenshot of payment
ibb .co/rphZv6c

@Yloseff Please update your Trust wallet app and you can also reimport your wallet after.