Transfer from NiceHash to Trust wallet

Hi,

I am new to trust wallet and have a few queries.

1. Is it safe to use my Trust Eth wallet to transfer my mined Eth from ethermine.org? Or any other pools?

2. Can I transfer my USDT to Trust?
    I tried that this morning. Trust generated a USDT address. I put that on NiceHash but it was taking too long so I cancelled the order. I tried again and when I checked my USDT address on the TW app, the address had changed from the previous? Isn’t the address supposed to be the same? So, that is yet another concern.

3. One more thing, I want to move/transfer all my funds from NiceHash to Trust, is that a good and safe thing? Is there a way to do it at one go?

Thanks.

Hello @pdt,

Yup. Trust Wallet is a non-custodial (decentralized) wallet. You should be the only one who has access to the wallet.

Learn more about how to protect your wallet:

The USDT address does not change suddenly. Are you sure you are selecting the correct type of token and crypto? You can send some screenshots as well.

Having direct access to the wallet is a good thing. As Trust Wallet is a non-custodial wallet (as mentioned earlier), it should be safe as long as you know how to protect it (read the guides that I sent).

2 Likes