Transfer or Swap not showing up, like lots of others on here

hi there
i swapped 30000000000 " SpongeBob Square" to “BNB” on the pancake swape
this is the Transaction hash but i don’t received anything!

0xf3630c7EED28514b4c14222bB86E31B53A5da101

1 Like

@Shaneedaman
Please read this:

Hello @ziya.john
The address you sent above is a contract address.
Please send your receiving address and the transaction hash from when you made the swap.

0xcd580bbf7352c8212ce894bca76a93930da7b489b39c15fd680beb9171f01520

sorry

and this is my receiving address
0xA0a097AcDbf608050592aFA7ed1BA4290625F378

@ziya.john
You didn’t swap that token for BNB, you swapped for CAKE tokens.
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

1 Like

well i’m added but nothing…
what is null address
why address is set to null??

Hello Jenny,

Sorry, I think you’re misunderstanding. I have numerous tokens and my overall balance just disappeared all of a sudden. Completely. All at the same time. That can’t have happened with every single token? I am still owed 25% of my Life Crypto tokens which is still running. The token hasn’t closed down or anything. There is obviously an error with the site for everythinh to disappear all of a sudden. I check my wallet nearly every hour. It was OK, then the next minute it wasn’t. I have more tokens than show in my previous screenshot but I haven’t added them all again since I reinstalled the app. I have five in total. So are you saying that Baby Doge Coin, Safemoon, Life Crypto and the rest have all dried up all of a sudden? Please help. I still don’t understand what you’re trying to say by presenting me with the article above.

Regards,

Shane

@Shaneedaman
What device model are you on?
Please provide your app version also and if possible a video recording of the issue.

The phone I’m on you mean? I know its a problem with the app because other things aren’t working as they usually do. There is no market info or anything. Even for the big guns… Bitcoin, etherium etc… It all just stopped working about five days ago.

I’ve just transferred my BCOIN to Indodax (indonesian crypto market) BUSD. The status is complete. But the coin is missing, can you help me to retrieve it back? Thank you

Hello @Kampoengboy Please contact the customer support of indodax so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

It’s a Sony phone I’m using.

I’m using version 5.0 of the app as I’ve reinstalled it again to see if that rectified the issue but its still the same. No value for any of the coins I hold and also no overall balance. I don’t have anything on video. Can get screen shots though of anything you do need.

Regards,

Shane

@JennyMillan
Hi Jenny, I am havig the same problem. I swapped my BNB for SpongeBob Square on pancake and I cannot see the coins in my wallet. The transaction hash is

0x315e7b821d0ed804ab82b2bd0d0b53da703d8234210753ae0b1f8a0b7baa9d47

Can you assist?

Hello @Fas
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x471f883bbd2c705f418ba3d6667ef05342c4ee05
Decimals: 9

1 Like

Hey @Shaneedaman
Can you try using a VPN to access your wallet if that fixes the issue ?
Also what Country are you from ?

Hello @JennyMillan.

I have just had an issue. I had £1300 pounds worth of EVERGROW EGC coin to which I swapped to BNB again but suddenly I only received 760 pounds of BNB. Why is that why did I lose 540 pounds ?

@Tumeet
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: Lost my 12 seed secret phrase

A post was split to a new topic: Swap a BEP-20 Token (CORD) to BNB