Transferred but not showing, please help

I’m having similar issue.
I tried sending funds to uniswap today but saitima. But no funds showed up on uniswap but it’s all disappeared on my trust wallet ??

Hello @atenavsh , @steveN6 , @thirathluong
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcb94ea4209896658a5a779dd509ecf38e718f9fa4a786422cd3abbfbe9964d36

@atenavsh, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x8f693ca8d21b157107184d29d398a8d082b38b76
Decimals: 18

@steveovich, Please try to add it as custom token again. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Use these details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Did that just now, still not showing up. dont know what is wrong here but this sucks !

@steveovich can you click on token you added and screenshot (balance and blockchain/network should be visible on top left corner.)

it is blocked for capturing screenshots. But it says bep20
0 eth. I did exactly how you told me to do it, it isnt showing up

4 posts were split to a new topic: Transferred some amount of xrp

Hi team
I deposit token from other exchange to my trust wallet 50B babyshibainu but I received only 43,7B token.
Pls help me
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Hoang1
Did you check to see if that token has a rebate system where a percentage of your tokens are deducted when you swap or withdraw?

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for your responded
I withdrew from Indoex exchanges and the transaction show that i will be received enough 50B. No any rebate.
Hope to be help
Thank you again

1 Like

Hello there. Still not showing up and really need the help. Provided you with all the info you asked me. What’s next ?

1 Like

Hello @Hoang1
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi there, did all this above a couple of days ago…? why again ? greetings Steve

1 Like

Like 3 days ago, scroll up, i provided you with all that info, look at november 13d

A post was split to a new topic: Bnb token didnot show up

Hi steve,
Have you try changing vpn or dns ? My problem solved with changing dns.