Transferred to wrong address

A post was split to a new topic: Missing received funds

can i have your email. i can’t attach any picture here with the message “ you can’t embed the picture “
thankfully

2 Likes

@hason91 I have enabled it for you, you can send pictures now. Send your wallet address in plain text too.

3 Likes

yup!

i did transaction 11days ago form coinlist to trust wallet but wrong address. i try to find how to recover until now.

It is screenshort my wallet Screenshot_2021-05-03-21-06-57-80|236x500

It my correct address plzz send my ame token in this address plzzz sir plzzz :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
0xda86F73cCaf1B4faE8649b77130Fd5C9Fa413FB9

1 Like

i need your help and waiting for your response.
Have a nice day! thankfully.

1 Like

@hason91 based on screenshots above, you sent CUSD celo blockchain token to ethereum address. Unfortunately, celo blockchain is not supported on Trust Wallet. Follow this guide How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address
To get private keys and import to the wallet that supports Celo blockchain to recover your funds.

oh thanks i also did that but un step 3 the kind of coin i nees to select is ETH - Ethereum right?
And do i need to perform something at bit 32.

A post was split to a new topic: Usdt balance doesn’t display

Yes, select eth on step 3.
As I told you from my response above, trust wallet doesn’t support celo blockchain. You need to find the wallet (not Trust Wallet) that supports Celo blockchain and import generated private key there.

1 Like

oh i see but in another wallet it’s don’t have step like trust for me to do this.
do you have any idea at dovewallet
i’m sorry.

1 Like

@hason91 I have no idea, contact that wallet’s support for walkthrough.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Missing stellar xlm

oh i see. i will find out.however many thanks to you and have a nice day!

Can you help me as well, I tried to transfer my BCH to another Coinbase Wallet, and now it’s missing on both.

1 Like

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Withdraw to the wrong address

A post was split to a new topic: Sent tokens to Binance but not reach destination