Trust Wallet help

有大神可以教我怎么联系Trust Wallet钱包客服吗

3 Likes

Hi @z3743064,

You have reached out to the correct place. Please state your issue or concern here so we can assist.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: USDC balance help

A post was split to a new topic: Where is my BTC

Hello, here’s how it happened.

At The Biyong Telegram group I was somehow pulled into a group and was told to charge 10 ETH to Trust Wallet Wallet and then send the 10 ETH to an address displayed as an intelligent contract call so that I could get 1330 HT on a scale of 1:130. Finally, you can withdraw your money from the Trust Wallet Wallet and trade it on the exchange. I did as they told me, but after the final step of transferring from Trust Wallet Wallet to huocoex, huocoex received only 13.32 HT. I would like to consult the customer service of Trust Wallet about this situation, but I do not know how to contact the customer service. These pictures are my transaction records. Thank you so much!
My email address is [email protected] 。 Hope you can teach me how to contact customer service or can help me, if convenient, send me a detailed email steps, thank you!

1 Like

@z3743064
To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Accidentally sent BEP20 pegged Ethereum

2 posts were split to a new topic: Buying XRP pricing inquiry

Can you send the transaction hash of that transfer to huocoex?

A post was split to a new topic: Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing

Hello I’m new to this site so I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask!

I added some funds to my Trust Wallet and participated in a Blizzard Money liquidity pool earlier this week. It was showing up until today. When I went to Blizzard Money to check how much I’ve earned it now says 0 for everything for that liquidity pool. Is there a way to track where that money went? I haven’t harvested anything and it was still showing up last night.

1 Like

Hi, so I swapped BNB to Safemoon 2 days ago.
When I swapped it, it showed me way less amount than I should have gotten. Like 70-80 dollar less.
And since then my safemoon amount doesn’t add up…like there is rise in price now but my safemoon worth is still less than what I invested. Even if I take out the 10% tax, still doesn’t seems right

@sansan4, please contact the admins/dev team about Blizzard about that.

@Sandhu7909, read the response here: