Trust wallet swap not working?

I’m trying to swap shib to ethereum. But the swap button its gray and says NOT AVAILABLE. What should i do? Is it like that because people transferring funds?

3 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Is anybody going through the same? It’s been the whole day. How else can I fix this?

3 Likes

Hi. I’m having a issue with trust wallet. All my coin when I swap to BNB it only shows network fees, but asset value is zero. Even though in reality the coin has value. All coins in my trust wallet facing same issue I can’t swap to bnb. If I did swap, there is no increase in value in BNB.

4 Likes

Hello @sivs90 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

1 Like

I try 3 time to tranfer money to shib , its tranferes but i cen’t see money to shib pls help what cen i do?

2 Likes

Hello @Lundro
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

I have the same issue. Now I’m stuck on watch only every thing was just perfect. I already put 12 phrase but nothing pops up

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue all week my swap says unavailable not matter what coin… can you please help

2 Likes

Hi @Concretegod
Sorry for the inconveniences, the team is investigating this and working on a fix

Olha pelo que eu tenho visto tem muita gente com esse problema, comigo aconteceu a mesma coisa e até o momento não consegui recuperar minha carteira, a sua tbm esta com o endereço diferente ou somente com os tokens zerados? Infelizmente está acontecendo com muitas pessoas

Hello. Last night I swaped HEX (erc20) for SHIB (erc20) . I got a “smart contract call executed” confirmation this morning at 5am and the amount for the fee was withdrawn from my eth but the swap was not made. Meaning that i got charged (the fee was taken out) but I still have my original HEX and I still have no SHIB. Can i get some help or insight with this issue?

Hello @nperesan To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Thank you Alan
Appreciate the help, where do I send information requested?

Dear Trustwallet team, Its my first time of using the trust wallet after having it for a while now. I wanted to buy/swap ETH for KUMA tokens.

I successfully sent approx 0.11 ETH into my wallet and saw it. And tried to buy/swap for KUMA tokens which returned an etherscan successful feedback. But I am yet to see the KUMA INU tokens in my trustwallet.

While trying to figure out why, I went to Google play and upgraded my wallet to Trust wallet version: 2.1 and I’m still unable to see my KUMA INU tokens.

Kindly help and rectify

Transaction Hash: 0x5bf4e479ebce5d793651e720e0f986cb0efa2be0220fbe3e7b3c357a9aea364e

Its my first time of using this wallet and it’s not so nice that I am not having such a great time already. I’d be super glad if this can be resolved soon.

Thank you

Hello @andrewanike
You need to add your Kuma Inu as a custom token
Use these details to add it.

Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x48c276e8d03813224bb1e55f953adb6d02fd3e02
Decimlas: 18

2 Likes

I was trying to swap roughly 17.6 million SHIB for 0.15 ETH. It allowed me to swap and the contract says that it was successful on Etherscan

However, there are no amounts listed other than my gas fees. Now SHIB feel in price and although I still have the same amount of SHIB and ETH, it seems like Trustwallet is useless.

The entire point of being able to swap when the value is in your favor is lost when these contracts just don’t work. I don’t know if the contract is still active or what. Is it better to just use Coinbase?

The hash ID is: 0xd905e69b5447ed2b3ce42d3f827a1959eb915c3bfefe61d6b0ea37ef27991489

If anyone can tell me what is going on or what I did wrong, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @Castlewrite
Please note that you need to approve your tokens for swapping before swapping.
There is an approve button which you have to click first before the swap button becomes available.
What you did was only approve the token for swapping.

i cen´t send a screen shoot pls i need help to fix tranfer money ?
or if that posible to cancel tranfer maybe is better for me i don´t know pls help me to fix it ?

@Lundro
Kindly try to attach the information required and screenshots also below.

2 Likes