Trust wallet swap not working?

Hi Jenny, thank you for your reply.

So, are you saying that the contract wasn’t to swap and that nothing will happen until I go back and try again? Also, do I need to approve each time or is the approval only needed the first time?

Thanks again!

Hello @Castlewrite
Yes you need to go back then click swap; Also it is a one time approval

Hi, I bought USDT (TRC20) in the app but I didn’t know now TRX are needed for the fee and the minimum purchase is 50€ of TRX. Also neither of them are available to swap in the DEX. Is there any way to get TRX from the funds already deposited or does anyone have a few TRX to spare. Will gladly send USDT back for any help given.

Thank you very much Jenny. I appreciate you explaining it. There are just so many facets and details to this, that is really hard to understand it all.

Maybe one day I’ll compile all of this towards creating a SIMPLE crypto ecosystem.

So I have about $95 ETH left that I’m trying to swap for babyflokicoin through Uniswap. I have .02493 ETH, the MAX for the swap is 0.014932220434855048. I’ve lowered the number to .009 and set tolerance to flippin’ .50 and it’s says unable due to price movement or fee.

Hello @DivebombInc you have to contact Uniswap for this issue. The error is on Uniswap platform.

1 Like

My issue is that every interaction in pancakeswap using Dapps browser, result in a redirect to Google search.
Anyone having the same problem?

Hello @acasmc
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Location you’re in

3. Screenshots/Video recording of the issue

@JennyMillan, thank you so much. Your response and guidance has been really helpful. Eventhough it took me over 24hrs I finally figured out what you advised and my $KUMA is now reflecting on my wallet. But again instead of having the dog :dog2: symbol as it’s icon, it’s showing erc20 in a circle as the icon. Should I be worried about that?

Hello @andrewanike
No you shouldn’t be worried about the logo as Trust wallet takes price information from popular sites like CoinmarketCap. The Trust app will show what CMC shows. Such price difference or not showing value happens when that token/coin has low trading volume to get trust score on CoinmarketCap or their active pairs aren’t listed.

Read more :
Why is there no Token Logo or Price?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Approved token took gas fee

I’m not sure how to attach video?

Thank you Jenny! I was having the same issue. However, I don’t see the Kuma Inu logo/graphic but I guess it doesn’t matter.

Hello @alphamalekings
Hi there, trust wallet takes price information from popular sites like CoinmarketCap. The Trust app will show what CMC shows. Such price difference or not showing value happens when that token/coin has low trading volume to get trust score on CoinmarketCap or their active pairs aren’t listed.

Read more :