Unable to withdrawal my DOT

I have sent you yesterday email with all requested information , plz check your email

I have no access to the emails. Thus, I requested the information to be sent here.

Are you trying to send all of your DOT tokens? Or some few amounts?

I see. Will let the dev team know about this one.

In the meantime, please provide the requested details here.

@Wsh @Soma17

Please backup your recovery phrase first:

Then, uninstall and install the Trust Wallet app. Try to send a small amount and check if it works.

I don’t have a VPN on my phone and I don’t think that’s the issue. It seems to be affecting many other people as well

I have tried sending a small amount and all, both fail. I have also reinstalled the app and it still doesn’t work

I also just tried with a VPN, it did not work

How about re-installing the app?

I have same issue… so I reinstalled app and deposited a small amount of DOT but it didn’t work(not reflected DOT my wallet)… What should i do?

P L E A S E H E L P ! ! !
Same issue here. My transaction is pending for a week now.
Fuck Trust wallet, this app is a total scam, not trustful, they locked up all my Polkadot.

I want to upload some screenshots for proof, but I get this error message:

“Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”
“Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.”

How can I upload some screenshots for proof

I can’t upload any links or screenshots because of “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.” message

Reinstall it… it work now … but better to install it in another phone to make sure that you have the correct seed words… instead of uninstall the existing one

1 Like

Node issues has been fixed. Thank you for confirming, @Wsh. Please try to transact again, @Soma17, @helpmeadmin, and @angii.

A post was split to a new topic: Insufficient Smart Chain (BNB)

Have you heard anything? People are having issues with other coins as well.

I never heard anything, but I fixed it by just deleting the app and reinstalling it

Please read my message above yours. That is the latest update and the issue is already fixed.

If anyone else is still experiencing errors, please re-install the app. Don’t forget to create a backup of your recovery phrase.

1 Like

Yes I had the same problem. To fix this you need to back up your 12 word phrase and install trust wallet ON ANOTHER DEVICE

and import your wallet using your 12 word recovery phrase

Swipe down to refresh your balance multiple times

And then attempt the DOT withdrawal. It just worked for me. I sent my dot out to binance and I will never use trust wallet again for DOT. Because if I never had another phone / device I wouldn’t been able to resolve this issue and my dot would of been stuck there forever .

1 Like

Installing on another device wasn’t necessary. You can do it on the same device.

Moving forward, glad to know things are ok on your end now. Cheers!

1 Like