Bought Safemoon using pancakeswap, but it vanished

Same issue here I bought $2000 and $2500 with BNB and swapped for safemoon using pancake. I saw it for 5 min and then just vashied now my account show $6.00. Who do I contact

1 Like

Hi @Angelb0723,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  1. V1.28.0

2. 0x134c80f6c0d8cF05510661EF6362A29f7895cfAd

3. This is the last hash tag transaction that showed when allybfunds vanished- 0x8a31b1adc90b8e68d2cb6f6086ba0eacaf6026ada5d478cf83014f67e1cc664c

4. I bought transferred funds from my person account purchased 2000 in bnb and 2500 in smart chain. I then went to dapps used Pancake swap token to transfer all funds to safemoon. The funds appeared then 5min later vanished. I established my account today and there is no way anyone could have gotten my code it was a new account just established. I have provided before and after screen shots.

Where are my funds??

Hello?? Is there anyone that can elp with this issue. Iv been trying to get some.sort of answer and/contact info since this issue happened. In addition at 5am pst this Morning some more money was trasfered out not much maybe $6.00 from what was left but this is ridiculous. Im.stsrting to think that this trustable is a scam . No one gets back to you

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);
  2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;
  3. Your device is corrupted with malware;
  4. Someone had physical access to your device;
  5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.
  6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: