USDT to my BNB adress by mistake

I withdrew USDT from Binance to Trust Wallet for the first time: I sent those USDT to the BNB address of the trust instead of the Tether USD address.

In Binance I have tx Hash and succeed.
In Trust wallet I have nothing.
What I can do?
Troubleshooting (How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address) suggests an option “mnemonic code” that does not include neither BNB or USDT on coin selector.

1 Like

Hello @juanstill,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to recover my Funds After Sending to wrong Public Adress

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Send usdt from Binance to my bnb trust address

Hi, I sent USDT to my BNB adress. Can i recover it? I sent the prints to SUPPORT 3 days ago. Is there a deadline to response?

1 Like

Hello @JANSEN_B,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hey! I git the same problem 1 hour ago can you inform me please if you got your money back?

Hey! Were you able to get your money back? I have the same problem uff