USDT TRC20 - The transaction was confirmed, but the coins did not arrive in my wallet

I had a similar situation. I didn’t receive a confirmation however my card was charged and nothing has shown up in my wallet yet

I bought 100 smart chain and still nothing in my wallet I got a email that it was confirmed and it took money out.

Same thing with me. First time no problem, this time nothing yet. Please help

Same with me! I just purchased BNB and it said my credit card was approved. I received an email confirmation too. It’s been over an hour and I still don’t have my BNB tokens! The money was taken out of my bank account. I need the tokens today!

I have the same issue please let me know if it’s resolved! Very frustrating that’s there’s no direct contact

3 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: Bought/Sent/Received BTC, balance/transaction is not reflecting properly

I need help as well. Purchased BNB through Paybis got a confirmation email but nothing was arrived in my trust wallet

I’m in the exact same situation. At least we can see it’s happening to quite a few people. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

4 Likes

Does Trust Wallet even have support people visit these forums? I honestly am regretting my use of their platform at this point. I’m super nervous about where my coins are.

4 Likes

Listen, I’ve been using them for over a month now and every time I use Moonpay, it works flawlessly. Probably just high demand cause everyone is trying to get Safemoon. Should be working soon.

2 Likes

i have the same too
received but can’t show in the balance
how to solve that any ideas from the management help center or just gone easy answer

1 Like

Sent btc from binance and the transaction has been confirmed but btc is now showing in my trust wallet

1 Like

Can anyone help? I’ve never had this problem before and I need to get it sorted

Does anyone from trust even deal with these forums? This is crazy and I’ve never had to wait long for any other coin

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Bought some Rocketmoon. The transaction was successful but the amount on my trust wallet is zero.
Please help.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Purchase went thru and it hit my card but haven’t received anything. Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Same issue here with 3 transactions. 1 transaction yesterday and 2 today.

I made a purchase for Bnb and verified the coins were going to the right wallet, the coin hasn’t showed up in my trust wallet account. ID d624ba16-c914-4473-beee-68d740c5401b

I am facing the same issue. I made a purchase of bnb from simplex and have yet to receive my bnb.

2 Likes

Oh men $150 I bought bnb and they take from my bank still not on my wallet

1 Like