USDT TRC20 - The transaction was confirmed, but the coins did not arrive in my wallet

Transfer it to another wallet immediately if you can. Thay is what I would do. I don’t know any other options. Do some research but act fast! Or see if you can cancel the transfer and then open a new wallet and start again

same issue here.
confirmed transaction on Trustwallet using Pankcake swap with BSC BNB for SafeGALAXY.

No coins appear in wallet

Brought $50 worth of eth though simplex says it should be in my wallet, absolutely nothing.

Sent bnb from coinspot to trust wallet yesterday it was near instant now its been a few hours still nothing. . .

I have the same problem I sent my bitcoins to my trustwallet several hours ago and the transaction was complete but I didn’t receive anything on my trust wallet
Transaction number : ac00b6bf1774a3d603afae8176baa1814e41206ecb809e1685fed37e33ed0699

1 Like

Mine just came through. Transactions might start coming through now so keep an eye out.

1 Like

Same issue for me to bs did you get your coin back? It’s been 2.5 hours and my bnb coins still have not shown up. Says order successful from coinspot etc

1 Like

Yep same here bnb from coinspot to trust wallet.
I did it 4 times today but only 3 transactions came!!! Im sure we will get it back! Adventually!.

1 Like

The same thing here
I sent some bnb from my hotbit to my trust wallet and I haven’t seen it since yesterday

Same Shiet i send aswell get nothing !!!
0xF7c912250e92da2CF5feEC1015Aa290F25c19d9f my adress of trust wallet
send ETH from binance yesterday by BEP20.
Amazing TRUST WALLET!

How come transaction fee is larger than transfer amount??? That’s unfair. I lost $500.!!

I’ve order some bnb but hasn’t arrived and it been over 16hr and the price has drop so I’ve lost money and I’m still waiting for it to arrive

Hero… haha I about lost my mind. Seriously thank you so much. That worked! Super grateful

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I transferred BNB from crypto dot com and I still haven’t received it into my trust wallet. I received an email from crypto dot com that my withdrawal request was received but nothing about the transaction clearing. I can’t even find a Txn hash. What should I do?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bought/Sent/Received BTC, balance/transaction is not reflecting properly

Transferred ETH from binance to trust wallet. It left binance but did not arrive in trust wallet. Is it lost ? Worried.

2 Likes

Literally my situation, it’s my first time using this app and I usually use Binance. Decided to use trust to get some of the safe moon

It’s a scam email. It’s not Trust Wallet. I got through directly on Trust Wallet this morning and purchased $1,000 worth of BNB. Still haven’t received my tokens. $1,000 came out of my bank though. Such a joke.

1 Like

To everyone who encountered issues in buying BNB (didn’t received yet, charged, etc.), please read: I want to buy BNB, but it says not available - #25 by iamdeadlyz

Regarding BTC, here: Bought/Sent/Received BTC, balance/transaction is not reflecting properly - #36 by iamdeadlyz

For ETH, the same applies.