- Your codes need to be Active before you can refer other users.
- Share your codes ONLY to friends and family while teaching them about crypto and Trust Wallet.
- Permanent BAN for those who are just in it for the money and do not follow the rules.
Why the Need to Whitelist?
In order to continue gaining referral rewards, a new mechanism will be implemented and enforced starting April 1, 2020. This will help in screening users and prioritize rewards to those who actually deserve it. See prior announcement on why we have to do this step.
Note: Starting April 1, all codes will be set to an Inactive state.
Referal code is Inactive
WIIFM. What’s In It For Me?
Besides being recognized as one of the leaders in the referral program, more surprises are in store for those who get to the top of the rankings. You will get ahead of the competition and your wallet will get activated so that you can earn more referral rewards!
Referral code is Active!!!
The following requirements may change over time and will NOT guarantee that your code will get activated. Trust Wallet team reserves the right to change theses parameters which has been mentioned on the original terms.
How to get Whitelisted?
These are just examples:
- Uses Trust Wallet extensively. The app does a lot more than just receiving tokens. Our devs are always adding new features, please use them.
- Stores crypto on their Multi-Coin wallet, specially BNB. The app supports about 40+ blockchains, what else are you holding on your wallet?
- Actively promotes Trust Wallet to their friends and family. Educate new users and teach them about crypto and the benefits of using Trust Wallet.
- Contributes to our goals to “Make Crypto More Accessible.” After onboarding new users, do you help them out if they have questions or concerns?
Driving user adoption and making things easier to get onboarded with crypto is what the team is trying to achieve. If you are a Trust-worthy influencer, then this is your chance to become a Trust Wallet Evangelist.
Why is my Code Still Not Active?
Trust Wallet team reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.
We do not want this kind of activity:
- Users that share their codes publicly. Mentioning on social media that “TWT will be like $$$, listing on exchange, etc.”
- Videos shared online by crypto Youtubers that are just focusing on how to earn tokens.
- Always asking to get codes activated, these will all be ignored. We will not entertain users who are just begging.
- Sharing your codes on Airdrop groups is not allowed. We do not want fake referrals.
This will lead to permanent ban in any of our promotions.