Invite A Friend. Earn Trust Wallet Tokens (TWT)

Invite a Friend Campaign

We want to thank our loyal Trust Wallet users for the continuous support. We now have more than 5 million users since Trust Wallet was acquired on July 31, 2018

In line with this, the Trust Wallet team is happy to announce that we are running an “Invite a Friend” campaign. Get your family, friends and colleagues to start using the Trust Wallet app. Learn more about cryptocurrencies and earn some Trust Wallet Token (TWT).

When a new user downloads Trust Wallet with your referral code and buys $50+ worth of crypto in the app, both of you will receive 25 TWT to your wallets. The more referrals you invite, the more TWT you will earn. So start now and get more people onboarded with cryptocurrencies.

Important Notice

• Trust Wallet team will not tolerate any kind of manipulation and will not allow any user to gain advantage by doing a self-invite through multiple accounts.
  • Trust Wallet team will ban referral links for those whom we find trying to game the system and will not be eligible to participate in any future campaigns as well.
  • Trust Wallet team reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.

Who is Eligible to Join?

Everyone who uses Trust Wallet and has created a Multi-Coin Wallet can find a new menu under the Settings tab. Make sure you are using the most recent version available for your specific platform. Or else, you will be missing out on all the action.

How do I Participate?

Tap on the Invite a Friend menu to join. After doing so, you will see the Rewards screen and an Invite Friends button. If you are not seeing this menu then your app needs to be updated. So hurry up and install the newest version available for your device.

How to share my Referral Link?

Tap on the Invite Friends button to get your referral link. Share it to everyone you know, friend or foe, and have them install the app.

What does my Friend have to Do?

Upon receiving the link, they will be prompted to download and install the app. Your referral has to buy $50+ worth of any crypto. We have a wide range of currencies you can buy thru our third party providers.

How to Check my Rewards?

Go back to the “Invite a Friend” menu and you will see the status of your referrals.

When Will I Get my Rewards?

Once the purchase has been processed by our partner providers, the system will automatically detect this and the rewards will distributed to both the referral and referrer. It is as simple as that.

What is (TWT) ?

Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be well informed in the crypto space. Our goal is to give everyone access to cryptocurrencies and educate through managing their own crypto.

Learn more here: Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

304 Likes