hello, an investor sent me the money that I made a profit, but it says it’s trackable only, how do I use this money. I think someone named Pedro, the owner of the cryptobills website, scammed me.
An investor sent me the money that I made a profit, but it says it’s trackable only, how do I use this money
Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:
- Link of the website
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Android or iOS version of your device (please take a screenshot and upload it)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about the issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
- Video recording of the issue (upload it via Google Drive, then share the viewing link here, and make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
hi, thank you for your feedback, i will give all the information but where and how should i share it?
The website of the company that sent me the earnings is not working, and the address is: https://cryptoblissltd.com/
Thank you for sending the requested information.
Upon checking, the scammer took down the website. However, cached content shows it promises high returns in a short amount of time. Which is a red flag.
The scammer gave you a watch-only wallet and pretended it was yours. However, a watch-only wallet does not give you the ability to send those assets out since you do not control its seed phrase or private key.
yes i know, everyone should be warned against this scammer, also thank you for the support
You’re very welcome!
A reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:
- 3 Steps to Protect your Crypto Wallet
- 7 Essential Steps to Keep Your Crypto Wallet Secure
- How to Stay Safe from Scammers
- Keep Your Crypto #SAFU (CZ's Tips) | Binance Blog
Remember that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!