Arbitrium's transaction

Please advise how i can trace the arbitrum ETH in my desktop account.

The issue here:
a. I can only find arbitrum ETH in the mobile app of trust account and i cannot see the historical transaction for the transfer in.
b. I cannot trace it in the desktop trust wallet account, as a result, I failed to connect the wallet to Daap for IDO buy, this is terrible! and my topic was deleted! it is unacceptable!!!

Please get back asap

Pictures in mobile version and desktop respective:

Hello @Jeffjgl
Please note that the Arbitrum network is not yet supported on the Trust wallet extension but you can always use on your mobile wallet.
Take note also that transaction history not shown in the Trust app is just a visual glitch. You can always confirm your transactions and balance on the Blockchain.

Hi that’s exactly the problem here.

Please check my trust wallet here:
0xf370c8c419b266cbd4ee18cad986e28938159f26

There was a transfer out of funds here, but i am not able to see the transaction history in both mobile app and desktop.
0x9eb13b9fa37a74e7bdfcf740ae60794ef3226f2a3d51cf82639090a101a5c023

Could you help investigate the details of this particular transfer as i think it was a hack from my wallet.
I didn’t perform the transfer.

I would like to know by which means such a transfer was initiated and how was it performed and how to recover the funds.

Please connect with me to technical support for more detailed discussion

Hi @Jeffjgl, please note that transaction history not showing in your Trust app could happen and is just a visual glitch but you can always confirm your transactions and balance on the Blockchain explorer.

Regarding the transaction ID you have sent, there was indeed a transfer out as shown here:

Unfortunately, We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team also cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

If you didn’t authorise the transfer also, it is recommended to create a new wallet as your present wallet is compromised.
Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: