Balances not showing after wallet restore

@pgonzalez2910 No Trust wallet actually rebranded, you should have checked and confirmed you had a backup first before deleting the App.
Unfortunately we do not keep logs of the recovery keys so you would need to remember where you have backed your wallet to.

Honestly, I never made a backup, so in another words I lost my investment it was almost 800 dollars, I’ve already checked my emails, I just found one, but I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. but I don’t know what to do, I learn the lesson. so start over again.

How can i send you a image ?
I found a screenshoot of my wallet with investment.

@pgonzalez2910 There’s no way we can recover your tokens even if you have a screenshot, you need to have the recovery keys to access your wallet.

Hello change my phone and try to open my wallet on my new phone but its shows 0 valance please guide me to recover funds

Hello @Mariom2g
Please be informed that it is impossible to recover the wallet without the recovery phrase or private key. You should have a backup stored in a safe place. Also, the Trust Wallet team does not keep a log of your recovery phrases for your security.

For further information, please read:

But I don’t understand after the last update, I can’t see my balance, so I put my phrase , so am I doing something wrong? what else do you recommend me to do?

Tobi my valance is not shown after wallet restore please hlep me get my funds

I do have my phrases that is not the issue please guide me to recover my tokens

@Mariom2g Have you tried adding the tokens manually if they are shown.

How can we do it manually? Please let me know how can i do?.. please and thank you

1 Like

Same issues here.

Same issue here. I dont know what to do.
Im really sure i found my phrase but it doesnt show me my balance

@pgonzalez2910 Here are guides you can follow:

Tobi, is there an eta on the fix for the latest update? I have confirmed that all steps were taken on my end. After the new update , my wallet does not allow me to add new tokens or show theyre balances. There is also a glitch with the wallet connect feature when interacting with Rabby. Once connected, the app will show an unlimited amount of connected sessions and cannot be removed. Also, Dapp connection through the Trust Wallet browser have become spotty. We’re looking forward to good news on a fix soon.

Hello @Johnmayn95
The bug with adding custom tokens is being looked into and should be resolved soon.
Regarding the wallet connect glitch you mentioned, do you have a video recording of the error.

Thank you for the fast Tobi. It wont allow me to upload a video but here are images regarding the glitch when connecting to Rabby.

@Johnmayn95 Can you attach the video to a google drive and share that here

@Johnmayn95 Also try clearing your app cache or delete and reinstall the app and see if that helps.

I’m unable to attach a video to this thread. I went ahead and re installed the app. All the wallet sessions went away but when you connect to Rabby again the same issue occurs.

Hello Tobi,

I lost my phone and bought a new one. Restored the app. Added my seed phrase, but the wallet is empty. When I check my bitcoin, there’s no bitcoin at the address. I own quite a bit of crypto.

What can I do?

1 Like