BNB Staking Validator Decommissioned

My address also if I could get some clarification as to what is going on Please

bnb1v97ml0w60ng7drx7yq80szru92hx3l2af3vtlg

Redelegation via Binance Chain wallet extension works!!! Man, it has been stressful couple of days but hoping redelegation works. Try it out folks.

The Redelegation option is now available for iOS devices.
It is version 5.18.

Android will be released shortly.

5 Likes

Week running out
Chap chap

Thank you sir. We do really appreciate your job! Keep it up!

This is an option that you can certainly try if you cannot wait for the update for the app. However, please be careful when doing this as it requires that you expose your Recovery Phrase. Just make sure you download the correct Chrome extension of Binance Chain Wallet to be on the safe side.

We have a detailed guide on how to export your wallet to the Binance Chain extension here:

If i rediligate my pending status for new validator, do i have to wait extra 7 days to redeem my found?

Good job buddy :+1:t4:
Your efforts will not go unnoticed :slightly_smiling_face:

If so, i dont have that extra 7 days.
It was TW’s mistake, than get my coins back to fix it, for exchange for those in pending

E6D4C36E1CA26A5B676DB1ECF00ED5788D577002ECEBF2503E9BCF882A25AACC

This will be some kinda update or we will have to do something ? I really don’t want to use binance extension because it has only 2 star

3 Likes

Seriously,are you sure you’re the same dev team that working with Binance? we are suffering from your mistake here kids Do some thing!

3 Likes

It doesn’t solve the problem in iOS. Funds just show as pending

Hi Zachzwei,

There was an android update 4 hours ago, but I don’t see any option to redelegate yet?

Thanks

2 Likes

It worked, thanks allot!!

Still not working ?? What the hell man what kinda bad support is this

Hello there. Do you have androind or ios?

I have the same issue. I updated my Android trust app and didn’t get any new options.

1 Like

Be patient. Updates for Androind is coming up soon! Just wait!

2 Likes

@zachzwei I have the same problem. I updated my application and can’t unlock my BNB. Help me please?

Hi, i have the same problem with IOs , i have the last version 5.18 on my Trust… I can’t UNLOCK my BNB ! Can you help me please? Thanks. This is the 9th day (so 2 days after the stake, i should have available my BNB)
Also, i try to download again the trust wallet app and it`s the same problem!!
I NEED AN ANSWER !
I NEED MI BNB FOR TOMORROW ! I WILL NEVER USE TW AGAIN :frowning: