Didn’t received my Bitcoin

@Saf27 You said your BTC is missing, but it is not.
The amount on the explorer is same as the amount in your wallet balance.

Check properly.

Do you mean the £20? Yes, i know that is showing on there because i made another purchase to see if it was working.

I made a transaction of £450. Is says total spent? Does that mean that money has now left my wallet? Because i did not spend that!

Which is why im confused. On the 11th i made a payment of £450 from my own revolut account to my trust wallet. But the balance remained £0.

So where has that £450 gone??

@Saf27 That was sent out here

Do you recognize it?

Are my messages reaching you? Theyve been pending for ages…

Can you let me know if i will get that money back?

I do not recognise that address. I did not send anytning to that address.
So how is tb
His possible?

Hello someone sent some bitcoin to me but it doesn’t reflect on my wallet

bc1qcsjsdm4qrzqzqw7x9qdxlq2sn5k7j4ds9n26j6

Please who is going to assist me with my issue please I need help,I should have received bitcoin since but it’s not reflecting

bc1qcsjsdm4qrzqzqw7x9qdxlq2sn5k7j4ds9n26j6

No i have no idea who that is. All i did was send money to my wallet and after 2 days it didnt arrive?

How can i find out where this has gone?

@Saf27 If there are unauthorised transfers on your wallet, your wallet is most likely compromised and you need to stop uisng it.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

@Benxie Your address shows just two transactions on it; one sent in on the 15th and sent out on the same date.
Could that be the transaction you’re referring to?

Thanks for letting me know.

I thought it had been comprimised. Sad really, someone stealing my money.

I had a similar situation with my first wallet. Please can you check if the same thing happened with that as well?

App

Wallet address:
bc1qyyh7htee0z5rqzk4r3tpkw640el8tg78h0frtk

Hash:
f413c5b260e853f1848d30367fb24b1c3ff381117407edacd2ca62ed87d4921f

Yes that’s the transaction but I never sent anything out I only received

If you check your see that the transaction was made the same time,immediately it enters it hot removed but I never withdrew anything I don’t even know the address it was withdrawn into

@Saf27 That could be the case if there are transactions you didn’t initiate

There are safety tips you could follow attached in my revious response, please go through them.

@Benxie Please see the above

Please what am I gonna do about this

If you check your see that the transaction was made the same time,immediately it enters it hot removed but I never withdrew anything I don’t even know the address it was withdrawn into

I just created the wallet this is even the first time I’m using it,how is this possible

@Benxie Someone has access to your wallet, stop using the wallet and create a new one.

Hi Tobi, do you have aby time frame the bitcoin node would be fixed yet? So i can be able to have my funds sent out ?

@Mynameisme There’s no timeframe, I’d advise to just be patient