Fake Balance when restoring the wallet

When i restore a wallet in my mobile, once the main page loaded the total balance was “1000 $” and the coin that has balance is “tezos - XTZ”, few secomds later the total balance returned to “0 $” and the “tezos” coin balance returned to zero.

And every time i refresh the page the total balance shows different amount of money, now its showing “0 $”.

Why this happened? And what does that mean?

1 Like

Hello @Johnst To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Do you still see this issue happening?

Tezos public node https://giganode.io had an issue with returning invalid data for Tezos coin, the problem should be resolved as of today. Can you confirm you do not see this issue again?

The issue gone, but i am wondering why their issue effect this wallet?
Are you saying that they were sending fake notification randomly ? Or for people whos holding their coins or a coin on their blockchain?

There was no notifications, but for some users Tezos node was returning invalid data from the blockchain due to the bug. It should not affect your real balance of the coins or the wallet itself, mostly UI bug.

Should be stable from now on.

2 Likes

I recover my trust wallet and see 25.000 $ added to my wallet with a glitchy token
When i deposit bnb to pay fee to transfer that automaticlly withdraw my bnb
What can i do?

Hi @ehsannasri
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

My own problem is that since I created the wallet I can’t transfer my coin to my Binance wallet please help

1 Like

Hello @Basirao1
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

1 Like

Hi Jenny please see attached thanks.

1 Like

Hello @hzam
Can you try adding the BEP20 ETH as a custom token.
See guide below:

Hi Jenny,

It’s in my Trust Wallet but I can’t transfer or buy any token with it thanks.

Hello @hzam To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alain,
Please find attached. I trying to transfer my Binance-Peg Ethereum to my Ethereum coin or BNB coin thanks.

@hzam check this guide on how to convert to native ETH: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets

To convert to BNB, find DApp that supports BEP20 assets eg. PancakeSwap and swap them for BNB.

Hi Alan,

When I used pancake swap it does not pick up Binance-Peg Ethereum as the main token in the wallet. I am trying to swap it for BNB in My Trust Wallet but the transaction get stuck on on the blockchain thanks.

Hi @hzam
Can you provide screenshots of this error you received on pancakeswap?

Alan,

I am in the US Binance.org is not available to me. That’s the message I got on the website thanks.

Hi Jenny,
I copied my Trust wallet Binance-Peg Ethereum address to pancake swap and it’s not recognizing it. in my Trust wallet I was able to send From BNB to Binance-Peg Ethereum thanks.

Hello @hzam
That should only be used for the name of the token or contract address for the token you want to swap.