Find my Trust Wallet

I just lost my Trust Wallet on my mobile device, it states the app is no longer supported in my region and therefore removed. I just transferred some tokens from my Finance account to my Wallet address, need help to find the tokens.

3 Likes

Hello @Fbamfo
Kindly read our announcement:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know about the issue on Trust wallets becoming unavailable on IOS app store. Is this what is possibly preventing my Binance withdrawal that I made to come over to my Trust Wallet NOT showing up. Binance confirmation receipt clearly state the transaction was completed with my Wallet address and transaction ID. But I do not see my token in the Wallet. Please help!

1 Like

Hello @Fbamfo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi Alan,

1. My Trust Wallet version 6.13 (61317)

2. Withdrawal Address : 0x830EBB23c74ce9818cCDBD45D688dF70a3712749

3. Transaction ID : 0xf13873c79790b010b39409950f21e1b8160fa8b0a23953c2a12d5e2acfc069d7

4. I withdrew GMT (Green Metaverse Tokens) from my Binance spot wallet and sent it to my Trust Wallet with the info described above. It’s been over 18 hours since I receive a Binance completed transaction receipt and I have not receive the my tokens in Trust Wallet.

5. Attached is the screen shot of my Binance receipt showing the amount of tokens to be transferred and the screen shot of my Trust Wallet as well.The current value is about $2500US.

Thanks,

Fred

2 Likes

Hello @Fbamfo
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x3019BF2a2eF8040C242C9a4c5c4BD4C81678b2A1
Decimals: 8

1 Like

Hi Jenny,

I just followed your instruction to receive my tokens manually, but nothing happened.

Am I missing a step perhaps? Need help

Fred

Finally got tokens to come into my wallet but there is no logo or price, can this token be updated on the wallet? Green Metaverse Token (GMT)

@Fbamfo Please read this: