Help on Smart Contract Call - Swap pending

@Jchan245
Yes that is on the ERC20 network.
If your tokens are not visible, please provide your receiving address so we can check on the explorer.

Here you go…

@Jchan245
After checking the explorer, you do not have ERC20 ETH on your wallet.

Sigh…

@JennyMillan
How can get this fix, the easiest way?

please help

@Jchan245 try this: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets

how can I get Native Assets in my wallet? it’s not showing in my search

@Jchan245
Examples of Native assets would be the DOGE which would have a receiving address starting with “D”, LTC which has a receiving address starting with “LTC”
Native assets basically have their own separate Blockchain/ Explorer.

Pls I have been trying to swap my tether usdt with shiba but not swapping am really confused. I am also trying to send the usdt to another wallet but keeps saying you do not have enough BNB to cover network fee

@Dale13
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Hello,

I had swapped ETH to Shibu IN and can’t see any founds on my trust wallet. The transaction is showing approved but founds are missing.
My transaction hash is ​0x71a89c00af5d17b6dbaac8fa011b83c61af3b73ccd736ac3859dd44f5d73cda5

Could please someone help.
Thanks in advance.

Hello @ddaniel To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (missing balance: tap on SHIB displaying balance and screenshot)

Hi Alan47,

Many thanks for your reply.
1.Trust wallet app is 6.11

1. 0x71a89c00af5d17b6dbaac8fa011b83c61af3b73ccd736ac3859dd44f5d73cda5

3.0x71a89c00af5d17b6dbaac8fa011b83c61af3b73ccd736ac3859dd44f5d73cda5

1. Actually I was going to swap ETH ERC20 to Shibu in ERC20 on trust wallet and the transaction went but it doesn’t show found on the wallet.

Thanks and appreciate it.

Hello @ddaniel
Your SHIBA tokens are in your wallet, please add as a custom token.
Tap the icon at the upper right corner of your wallet, search SHIBA and enable the one with ERC20.

Hi JennyMillan

Many thanks.
I`ve tried that and doesn’t work, I have some Shiba so that is already enabled.
Any other advice?

Thanks and much appreicted.

Hello @ddaniel
You can try using this guide

Hello JennyMillan

hanks again.Unfortunately doesn’t work as well.
Founds have gone missing definitely.

@ddaniel send the screenshot of your current SHIBA balance displaying in the app. On the explorer, the balance is 71,471,134.54 SHIBA.

Hi Alan47,

Thanks for your reply.
That’s correct and is all from before as you can see there is not any transaction that was done recently
Actually, the one that is got missing is 354$

@ddaniel that is what you have currently. Trust wallet displays what you have on blockchain. Do some math for all incoming and outgoing transactions.