We Encourage Collaboration
As the saying goes:
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
- African Proverb
We know that working together as a community is better for everyone. And thus, we encourage everyone in the space to work together to reach our goal of a decentralized world.
Here are some of the links that any developer can look into:
Submit a New Token
Steps on how to add a new asset:
- Confirm that your images/logo meets the requirements.
- Proceed to https://github.com/trustwallet/assets
- Press on
Forkin the top right corner, wait for process to complete
- Navigate to desire chain folder you want to add asset
- Prepare folder with image on your computer
- Simply drag and drop folder from step 5 to active window
Add files via uploadadd meaningfull comment what you adding to the repo
- optional: In
Add an optional extended descriptionwrite a comment about upload
- optional: adjust fork branch nam
- Click on
- Press on
Create pull request
- Once tests have completed and verified that your image follows all requirements, a maintainer will merge it. In 5-10 minutes your token will have the updated image instead of plain logo in Trust Wallet.
Add a New Coin or Blockchain
The Trust Wallet development team is always striving to add more blockchains that will be essential for developers and wallet users. We choose blockchains carefully that will have the biggest impact for our community.
- The blockchain has launched mainnet and stably run at least 3 ~ 6 months without any major security incidents.
- The blockchain has extensive public documentation and tools available for developers to use.
- The native coin is listed in the top 30 coins on CoinMarketCap.
- The project needs to provide API/JSON-RPC access to the node with a load balancing setup for private use, see detail requirements here.
- The native coin is tradable on major exchanges.
After integrate into Trust Wallet, project should also provide timely support for any urgent matters.
If your project meets the above criteria, you can review the next steps in adding a coin or blockchain:
Connect your DApp
Here are the steps to add a new DApp:
- Upload DApp images into the repository. See sample path below.
<subdomain>.<domain_name>.pnge.g: https://app.compound.finance/ =>
- Add backlinks to the website.
- Integrate deep linking
- Test dApp inside Trust Wallet on iOS and Android devices
- Gather all necessary details of the DApp. Fill up and submit form for review.
Contribute to the Staking Platform
Here is a process overview of how to join the Validators List
Open a pull request to trust assets.
Create a folder with the following format /blockchains/<network_name>/validators if one not yet not exist.
The folder should contain the following files and subfolders:
Inside assets you have to add the logo for each supported validator, where :validator: is the
the validator address.
The file list.json show following the format below:
You can find a sample here.