I stole all the Usdt and ETH in my wallet

the Usdt and ETH in my wallet
alaxx
Isn’t this an administrator?
It’s because he kept calling me into eth
because he thought he was an administrator.
He said I have to have something of the same
value in my wallet before I can get it back.
This is not human.
Safe wallet? No one cares at first.
If there is a problem, no one is good.
There is a liar around us and we don’t know it?

Hello @fitguypk, unfortunately that was a scam account and the account was banned already.
The real Alan would never request for your recovery keys or text you outside the Trust community.

I lost my balance tje same way he did in maverick protocol airdrop
Is that a scam aswell?
Need some help with your knowledge

Hello everyone! My BTC from trust wallet is missing? I recently opened my wallet after a while and discovered that the bitcoin I had is missing. In December, I withdrew the bitcoin from an exchange and deposited it into Trust Wallet. When I checked using a block scanner, I noticed that my bitcoin was sent to an address, and from there it was further sent to multiple accounts in a chain-like pattern. It appears to be a series of unusual transactions where the bitcoin is broken into smaller pieces with each transaction. The funds keep moving to the next account in quick succession, which gives the impression of a programmatic scam. Can anyone help recover my bitcoin please

Can someone tell me if this is legitimate site. Gut from twitter trustwalletsupport Gave me asked me to submit. They are asking private key trustguide.online/hc/

Hello @naperu
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! That link you have sent is surely a scam.
Please be informed also that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

YES IT’S A SCAM… Don’t give your private key to anyone

This is the link for the real support. https://support.trustwallet.com/

Hi Tobi, app does not let me upload pictures as I’m newbie here . My version is 9.0(780)

Thank you!
How do I report them. They are operating under twitter handle trustwallet_cst Trust Wallet Support

@naperu Thanks for this, i have reported this internally and it would be taken up.
You can also block and report using the report button on twitter.

If it’s gone, it’s likely gone.

Exactly the same happened to me. Random transaction out of my wallet even though i had biometric transaction signing turned on.

Nobody else had my keys.

Hello @Markosaurus
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: