Trust Wallet Token (TWT)
What is (TWT) ?
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be more informed in the crypto space. Our goal is to give everyone access to cryptocurrencies and educate through owning their first crypto.
What are the Incentives of (TWT)?
- Governance token that will be used by anyone who wants to take part in making decisions for adding new blockchain support, tokens and product features. Will also be collected as fees for submissions to the Trust Wallet repository.
- Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto within the app.
- Collectible Marketplace, anyone interested in trading, selling or buying digital collectibles can utilize the token in a user-friendly environment.
- DApp reviews and promotions to incentivize developers to work on DApps that contribute to further adoption of Web 3.0 on mobile devices.
- Affiliate and bounty rewards, the token can be converted to BNB or ETH, that can be used for Network Fees.
- Vouching and User reputation, users will be able to vouch for developers of products they enjoy to show the quality of the product to the rest of the Trust Ecosystem.
Will (TWT) have Value?
It depends on you, our users to decide on what is the value of the token. You can send them to your friend or you can even trade them. It is a BEP2 token, so any wallet that supports the Binance Chain can be able to receive it. We have no plans to list the tokens for trading. This may eventually change in the future, depending on the governance system that will be set up. Again, we will let the users decide.
How Will (TWT) be Distributed?
- Referral campaigns
- Earn by taking quizzes
- Tipping by helping other users.
- Doing tasks within the app like staking, trading, etc.
Where can I get TWT?
The team has not engaged with any exchanges for token listing. Buy or trade TWT at your own risk.
Does (TWT) have a Roadmap?
Stay tuned for further announcements.
Note: This is still subject to revision.