Trust Wallet Token (TWT)
What is (TWT) ?
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be more informed in the crypto space. Our goal is to give everyone access to cryptocurrencies and educate through owning their first crypto.
TWT has also been released as a BEP20 token.
Read more here: TWT is now available on Binance Smart Chain
What are the Incentives of (TWT)?
- Governance token that will be used by anyone who wants to take part in making decisions for adding new blockchain support, tokens and product features. Will also be collected as fees for submissions to the Trust Wallet repository.
- Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto within the app.
- Collectible Marketplace, anyone interested in trading, selling or buying digital collectibles can utilize the token in a user-friendly environment.
- DApp reviews and promotions to incentivize developers to work on DApps that contribute to further adoption of Web 3.0 on mobile devices.
- Affiliate and bounty rewards, the token can be converted to BNB or ETH, that can be used for Network Fees.
- Vouching and User reputation, users will be able to vouch for developers of products they enjoy to show the quality of the product to the rest of the Trust Ecosystem.
Will (TWT) have Value?
It depends on you, our users to decide on what is the value of the token. You can send them to your friend or you can even trade them. It is a BEP2 and BEP20 token, so any wallet that supports the Binance Chain ecosystem can be able to receive it. Token listings to enable trading is a short term goal. The team is focusing on the overall improvement and utility of the token.
How Will (TWT) be Distributed?
- Referral campaigns
- Earn by taking quizzes
- Tipping by helping other users.
- Doing tasks within the app like staking, trading, etc.
List of wallets that hold TWT
TWT tokens will be allocated to all users of Trust Wallet. It can be old and new users, as well as developers. Everyone gets a piece of the TWT supply.
- Reserve Wallet - 30%
- New User Acquisition - 17.9%
- Developers - 15%
- Community Rewards for Existing Users - 12%
More than 25% of the TWT tokens are already distributed to the Trust Wallet community via promotions, giveaways or user acquisition events.
Where can I get TWT?
- TWT BEP2 has been officially listed on Binance DEX. See announcement here.
- You can trade TWT BEP2 and BEP20 via built-in DEX of the Trust Wallet app.
- PancakeSwap has enabled trading of TWT BEP20. Check out this guide.
Does (TWT) have a Roadmap?
Stay tuned for further announcements.
Note: This is still subject to revision.