Money missing after swap on PancakeSwap

The money was lost after the sale in Pancake Swap and I want to raise a ticket through the site, but it appears to me that there is a glitch and I hope you can help me :pensive:

Hello @mstw6n10 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I swaped usdt to wrapped btc in pancackeswap, and the money dissapeared. What can I do?

Hello @fabianBroitman To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you for your response and your will to help me.

Here are my answers:

1. Version 2.12

2. My Public Address to Receive BTC bc1q69ww73zma6jrdua2qk0w47k5kz6fssrrxdyvfy

3. Transaction Hash: 0x111bdd72ce27a59c4a526e397423e88ce525ad653a49ebc31d3b54b490f526505

4. I had 5000 usdt in my trust wallet and went to pancackeswap to swap them into wrapped bitcoin.

5. copy of transaction Binance Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | BscScan

6. status success.

I thank you again for your time, hoping you can help me.

Fabian

Hi I can’t see my coin in my wallet .
I buy 4 different coin I can see 3 of 4 dog coins is al af thinks success but he didn’t come in my wallet is 3 days now
How can I get back in my wallet
Cam you help me how
Thanks a lot

@fabianBroitman, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x7130d2a12b9bcbfae4f2634d864a1ee1ce3ead9c
Decimals: 18