My funds that were in your wallet were stolen

hello…my name is Carlos and…I am writing to you because my funds that were in your wallet were stolen…yes, stolen as you hear it and they never asked me for any password, or biometric data, or anything for the style as a security base that you offer, or rather, say you offer… who replenishes those funds? How do I recover my invested time and my money? tell me how? If not, I’m going to denounce them publicly…for being the victim of a robbery by my own company, and I’m not the first one this has happened to, let them know that clearly. good evening.

2 Likes

Hi @carly240793,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.
Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.
We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.
What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

Learn more:

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
----