My saitama is missing out of my trust wallet

My my saitama is missing out of my trust wallet what can I do to talk with someone immediately

Hi @Bigone,

Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation in order to give the best solution

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here, make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
----

Ok it has a transaction in my wallet I didn’t make or approve. I’m sending screenshot mane y’all can track down the the perp the address that received it is on there.

Wallet: 0x24E3650230520660EF1292AC0Edcf7626bf6a389

Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.
Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.
We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.
What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

Learn more: