Send to wrong address

Hello @Amir77
Kindly use the guide below:

If I sent money to wrong adress is there any way it can be returned back??Please helpšŸ™

Hello @Petroviczoran
If you own the address, then you can follow this guide

I sent wbnb to bnb address. Reciever CA is mine too but that was bnb address of hotbit which dsnt support wbnb. How to recover that?

Hello @Navu0409
Please contact the customer support of Hotbit so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Thanks for replyin, but I have sent to the wrong address and wrong network as I have sent BTT to VET address please respond in regard. Thanks

Wrongly sent wallet address
Txn. Iā€™d is
0xd4ae0666a8d7bb285552b5394e85fee207d2be094ff71422b8c3170d705e2e7b

Yesterday wrongly given address, I e, in Binance am not convert into trax with bnb. Wrongly given bsc address to transfer to trax. Pl. Help to recover the 484 trax (tron coin).

Hotbit is not supporting wbnb so can they recover this? Revert this? Is that possible really

I done the same but cant find my tokens anywhereā€‹:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
This is like a nightmare and nobody want to helpšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

I send it to wrong wallet address:

bnb1n3hc6z97teyqydmxhz39uaewturt887dyfjlwx

Anything I can do with this??Please I need help

Hello @Petroviczoran
What is your receiving address ?
Is this it bnb1n3hc6z97teyqydmxhz39uaewturt887dyfjlwx ?

Yes I sent to this address but I dont know from which wallet I copy/paste that adressā€‹:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:Any possibility to check inside system?To track it?

@Petroviczoran
Unfortunately we have no way to determine that as we do not save logs of wallet.

Just tell me what to do pleasešŸ™This is like a worst nightmarešŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøI need any help or advice

Am sure this coins are still in my trust wallet but how to find itā€‹:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:No any advice?

To who to report hacker attack please let me knowā€¦this dont have any sense

HI Team ,

can anyone pls help my swap option is not working ? i want to transfer my money from walllet to bank account but when i click on send option it shows watch only ?

I found out that my money are actually stolenā€¦It was not any mistakeā€¦I checked all addresses of my wallets and this address dont egsistā€¦Just dont know to who to report this case???
I saw that was happen the same to so many peoplesā€‹:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

@Petroviczoran
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: