Swap successful but no changes was made to my wallet

Please, what do I do now… Because is already 2months and the coin is still intact but I can’t swap it again neither do I receive it in my BNB

1 Like

@Tottlecraft1 I’m not sure i understand you, can you provide a transaction hash?

1 Like

Transaction Hash:

0x3a6fe4eee98976f5129777af2bf828b4094b79fc6d05edf66f3b04e15b5b1e69

Success

@Tottlecraft1 See what it says on the explorer; “Approved”.
Please read my previous message above again.

I swapped my MAT to ETH yesterday and nothing showing up in my account. I swapped it to arbitron and I checked the network, from what I can see the funds went in and were taken out??? Im so confused, noone has access to my key or phone how did this happen? Is there anything I can do? I contacted polygon connect as I used this means to transfer funds from accounts and it was used for my eth to leave my account. I have tried contacting support in so many different ways but I can never get hold of anyone. Im so upset, I can’t believe this happened, all the bot would do was reiterate that the wallet was my responsibility, at least at a bank no-one can take my money out without my permission…I thought that was one of the main purposes of crypto, was to provide a safer way to deal with your funds…the crazzzzzy thing is…I was only swapping between my trust wallets??? I have lots of photos of everything but noone to help me, there are people out there via telegram who say will help me but cost me $150 and even then…I don’t know if their reliable…OMG!

@Cherie007 Please note that people offering to help in DMs on telegram are mostly scammers. The best way to get support is firstly by doing your own research properly and then opening a support ticket via your Trust wallet app.

Also if your tokens were sent out of your wallet without your authorization, then your wallet is compromised.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

Please sir don’t be offended, when I swapped the WKC to BNB I confirmed twice before it went through and immediately they sent me a message for successful transaction. And up till now even though the Approved message was sent to me, the WKC still remained untouched and my BNB have not increase either. Please where is the problem from.

@Tottlecraft1 Seems you need to contact that tokens team then, doesn’t sound like a Trust wallet issue.

Please I did a swapping from shiba inu ERC20 to Ethereum since yesterday approved and successful but they have not deducted the fund from shiba inu help please

@Hafeezta When swapping tokens for the first time, you must approve it first to be spendable.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange, then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap.

bc1q5um5ca6pc2jrd38m9uh4f2nulxs683ckjpk8wf

My wallet

Received bitcoin haven’t added to my balance

@Bhoicandy Please follow the troubleshoot guide:

I have similar problems,Please I have the same issue since. I can’t see some of my tokens value just volume and I swapped my web3 coins to usdt it got approved and got the message it did but the coin have not left my wallet neither did I receive the usdt coin. please help!

@0frank Please open a support ticket through your Trust app or here at support.trustwallet.com.

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Today, on 3/04/24, I swapped BNB for Dogecoin on my Trust Wallet. According to the explorer, the transaction/swap was successful. However, when I look at Dogecoin in my Trust Wallet, it shows a zero balance. I tried opening a support ticket, uploaded screen shots etc… but it said I needed to sign in to submit the ticket. I tried signing with my credentials and it said my email and password were not in the system to submit the ticket. Please advise

@Marioltc The swaps aren’t instant and may take a while.
If you try submitting a support ticket, and it says to login, please refresh the page and try submitting again.

1 Like

I tried opening a ticket earlier but got no reply and it’s been days now

@0frank Please wait patiently for a response.

Just an update, I did eventually get the swapped doge coin. It just took a really long time to show up in my trust wallet. It should be stated somewhere within the trust app, I’m sure that would decrease the amount of support tickets.

@Marioltc Yes, duly noted. Glad you got your tokens.
Stay SAFU.