Watched Wallet Scam

When I first started bitcoin i had someone helping me and I never thought he was a scammer. In my wallet I had $18,000.00. When they were helping me they used their wallet address so that block me out. Well the amount has grown to $30,000. They have been transferring the money out of the wallet. Needless to say I was heartbroken. I know I have no control of the wallet now, but is there a way that I can block them from transferring out money. I just feel that if can’t have the money no one should get it. Please help me with this. I am desparate.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello @Lucy.cansino Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app. We can’t freeze or hold users’ wallets as we don’t have access to them.

Learn more:

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.