Where is my WikiCat from cryptopads-next.org

I bought a coin on trust wallet app and the coin was visible for a while then disappeared. It doesn’t even pop up on dapps (pancake swap and poocoin.app)

3 Likes

Hello @Iykenna,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

WALLET ADDRESS: 0x856c8b61a6423915209ba1E72898481e9a95036E
WALLET PICTURE:

PURCHASE PICTURE:

TRANSACTION HARSH FOR PURCHASE:
0xaa04fee6b64d2ca2a4fdce73ed3cc9afe81b9a486f6af810b18f4b2b6a1990a7

I had authorised a contract call for $0.07 on previous airdrop through a site. It wasn’t successful so I disconnected my wallet. Later I noticed my $WKC coins disappeared. I felt I may have lost it and tried repurchasing the coin only for the new coin to also disappear.

THE AIRDRIO ADDRESS: https://cryptopads-next.org/wiki-cat?ref=wiki-cat

So I traced transaction to this address:
https://bscscan.com/address/0x69168c10ea9a08a65a7d714ce090393a73469213#tokentxns

3 Likes

Please note that the sale of ~832,000,000 of the coin was my authorised legit sale. The challenge is with the disappearance of the new coins and is it possible to recover the previous coins that disappeared?

2 Likes

Hi @Iykenna,

Upon checking the website that you gave, it is a scam site that copies the style of “Trustpad”.

Upon transacting with that website, you gave approval to the scammer’s wallet: 0x4e406dadf46665002504279a317681ff70d63ec5

To prevent further damage against your wallet, please revoke by following this guide:

1 Like

I ha e revoked. Thank you so much.

Is there a possibility of reversal? I’ll love to know the modalities.

2 Likes

Sorry, but Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.. Therefore, the team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Thanks for coming through. I am grateful. I’ll do better next time.

Cheers.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

A reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:

Remember that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!

1 Like