Submit a New Token
What is This Guide For?
This guide is for adding a new token (asset) for Trust Wallet supported blockchains:
Ethereum ERC20 token
Binance DEX BEP2 token
TRON TRC10, TRC20 token
What Do I Need?
1. Image for the Token Logo
- File Extension:
PNGis considered invalid
- File Name：
256px by 256pxor
512px by 512px
- Background: Preferably transparent
You can use this simple drag and drop online service, TinyPNG, to optimize the image size.
2. Checksum Address (For ERC20 tokens)
You can find the Checksum Address by searching on Etherscan.
For example, the stablecoin DAI, the checksum address is located at the top left corner of the page and has both uppercase and lowercase characters.
Or use this tool to convert Ethereum address to Checksum address.
For other networks address must be specified as it was originated on a chain, e.g TRON TRC10:
1002000, TRON TRC20:
Fees for Submissions
Please be advised that there will be a small fee of TWT or BNB for every submission to the Trust Wallet repo. This is to ensure that the projects or validators who truly support Trust Wallet are the ones who gets priority of being added.
Steps to Add a New Asset
- Confirm that your images/logo meets the requirements.
- Proceed to https://github.com/trustwallet/assets.
- Click on
Forkin the top right corner, wait for process to complete.
- Navigate to the blockchain folder you want to add a new asset. Keep this window open.
- On your computer, prepare a folder and name it as the Checksum address. Then place your logo.png image inside the folder.
- Simply drag and drop the created folder from step 5 to the active window on step 4.
- On the field:
Add files via upload, add a meaningful comment about what you adding to the repo.
- Optional: In
Add an optional extended description, write a comment about the upload
- Change your fork branch name.
- Click on
- Click on
Create pull request.
- Tests will be done and the image will be verified that it follows all requirements.
When Will The Asset be Added?
A maintainer will merge the pull request after further verification. This will be done as soon as possible. There will be notification emails sent to the one who submitted the pull request if there is anything needed or errors need to be corrected.
Once the pull request has been merged, your token will have the updated image. However, this will take some time while the asset is being added to the repo.