Missing coin problem

@ale.snt try this: https://www.yadawallets.com/how-to-add-kucoin-community-chain-to-metamask/

@JennyMillan @Alan47 Thanks you guys for the quick response and excellent support. This would be my 5th attempt to try to get back my small portion of BTC coins virtually lost somewhere in the supply-chain and network space! :smiley:

I´m getting the following error when inserting the Private Key I got from Mnemonic code converter: “Cannot convert string to buffer. Buffer only supports 0x-prefixed hex strings and this string was given …”

I´m using BIP84 recommended for BTC, as well as choosin g BTC as coin. I have also successfully added KCC mainnet where I´m trying to import the account by using private key option in Metamask.

The Private key I´m getting in the converter doesn´t have any 0x in front whereas you have it in your guide. This must be the cause of the problem but still not able to get hex format private after copying the 12 words seed phrase of my Trustwallet in the converter.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Alex

@ale.snt Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here). Also, Address QR screenshot.

@Alan47 please find below the info requested. Unfortunately, I´m not able to include the QR screenshot at the moment. Hope the below helps.

Transaction Hash: 0xd8116828381df12312743c5b81b7ac3b5c22f2a9f91ce978fe17cf904126ccf3

Token transfered from (main account Kucoin address): 0x57DD7e46DB5487EBcd8A0AA48040F807D6071F22

To (Trust Wallet address):
0x237c0fe7A413eb2b635bCEF2ec1D5e411c7FAE4C

Thank you,

@ale.snt the receiver address seems like ETH/BSC address not BTC address…

I made corrections to the steps on how to recover your funds. Trust wallet currently doesn’t supports KCC blockchain

You have to extract your private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports KCC blockchain eg. Metamask.

[in case you use Metamask] Set the custom blockchain as shown on this guide: https://www.yadawallets.com/how-to-add-kucoin-community-chain-to-metamask/

My MATIC tokens are in my TrustWallet address on the Etherscan blockchain but do not show up in my TrustWallet app account. I have had someone repeatedly posing as TrustWallet support using a G mail account trying to phish my seed phrase from me. I need help getting my tokens into the app for trading. I have deleted and reinstalled my wallet several times and it hasn’t fixed the problem. HELP!

@Alan47 thanks for your reply. This is the error I´m getting now on Metamask when trying to import the account:

“The account you’re are trying to import is a duplicate”. Where can you see is a ETH address?

Thank you

Hello @aksgeekfish
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search MATIC and enable the one with ERC20.

1 Like

Hello

Please I woke up this morning and all my balance is zero and also I saw some unknown transactions that wasn’t made by me

Hello @Queen5 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

0x67cB5893Ba2fc8D73b9D36cCCc490D82f388d930

Wakanda inu token, Elongate token, BnB and CXPad are all gone

And I never made the transactions

@Queen5 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hi. My trust wallet has been compromised yesterday morning and I do not know how. All of my bitrise tokens 6.5 billion have gone. I have never shared my pass phrase or my ios app passcode. My passphrases are written down and stored away. Not even my wife know these! I have checked my laptop and phone for malware. Nothing. I have sent a message using the trustwallet support form but have not received any response. Can anyone help please? I have other coins staked connected to the original wallet. I’ve set up additional wallet. Is it possible to move the tokens from the staking platform to the new wallet rather than the old one?

Hi Jenny,

Same problem here as well.
I sent my Binance coin to my trust wallet from Zebpay and when I see the status, it shows sent but it’s not reflected in trust wallet…it’s been 45 mins now when I sent the token…Do you know how long it takes to get reflected in trust wallet…?

1 Like

Hello @Sekhar To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Can you help me please? I’m really looking for someone to assist. Thank you

Hello @wixy24
Please note that there’s nothing we can do about a compromised wallet as we do not keep logs of any users wallet neither can we help with your staked funds. It will be up to you to send your funds out immediately they are available after unstaking.
Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

@Alan47 @JennyMillan any advise on this error I´m getting after following your instructions? “The account you are trying to import is a duplicate” Thanks!

Hello @ale.snt can you send the screenshot of the error message & app version?

could you help me also I’ve tried sending avax coin from MetaMask to my trust wallet but never received the coins in my trust wallet though the transactions is showing up as success