Missing Cosmos ATOM tokens

trust wollet is ubdate now i see my balans

3 posts were split to a new topic: سلام من هم مشکلم اینه که امروز وارد اکانت تراستم شدم دیدم همه رو زده صفر

Trust wallet has been updated with Cosmos but my balance is still 0.

Please help

I updated the app and still showing zero balance.

I found the solution, updated app from play store and balance now showing

Everyone, please update to version 5.15 (for iOS) and version 1.26.16 (for Android) to fix the Cosmos issues.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I should have 7.993.33 one instead I find myself only 799.333 as if a decimal were missing

A post was merged into an existing topic: I should have 7.993.33 one instead I find myself only 799.333 as if a decimal were missing

My trust is updated but still showing zero balance.

Where is our kryptos

For double-checking, please send me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ATOM wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (where it shows zero balance)

Enjoy and no luck getting back . You are not only one to having a problem in this issue. They dont need to work or worry, we are working for them. .you will be lucky to have them back.

A post was split to a new topic: Missing transfer from my Trust Wallet

@NomiK, the balances should be updating fine now. Please update your app to the latest version: 5.15 (iOS) 1.26.16 (Android), or higher.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missing transaction from Trust Wallet

For your kindly info I am using update version of (1.26.16). A while ago one of your representative was chatting with me on Facebook messenger. He was telling different things and you are saying other way Who do I ( we) listen or follow. First to educate yourself. You should have done or keep doing the reviews very week or second week . Make a youtube video or create a post to every can have update information like all we are facing difficulties , Trustwallet Personnels should learn from other app platforms theire customer service are way better than your. Slove the issue right away. As I joined your group on telegram and your chatting option is off. How we can reach you and let us know our problem. So what is purpose for creating group on Telegram, where we as your client can not reach you at, not getting reply from you at on time.keep waiting , right now I am not the one who cryptos token are gone with no amount This is reason everyone is leaving your Trustwallet app. That is my suggestion you need to work on.

Had you tested before launch the new version of you app. Also did you know or aware of when you launch new version what will be issue as a Trustwallet customers are facing. Atleast you should release a public video or any post that we are launching new version which is coming soon. To our values Customers, you might be having an issue with new update version.

Disclose the screen shot for your detail.

@NomiK

Are you sure you are talking to a legitimate person? Please be informed that the official support lines are:

FYI, this is the chat for Telegram: Telegram: Contact @trustwallet

The dev team wouldn’t be releasing the latest updates if they haven’t tested it out.

//

Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for ATOM, and the native token. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

After doing that, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here.