Not received transaction

I send SLP coin On binance here from trust wallet transaction is successful but binance rejected resone is oldslp coin but I don’t get back in my trust wallet, transaction details r below plz help me for retrieve my assets

Hash Id

0x75d8eebf135c964c497dbe52732525f3868ca3017673a1dded9bf3b6ae57ab57

Deposit Id

0x8c1be3dc852d444747718da3bcb1af45ef6e6ea7

Deposit Network
BEP20

Amount

Date
14-02-2024

Time

@royaldax007 Please contact the Binance team regarding that, your tokens were sent already from your Trust wallet.

From our side is it not possible to get it back if process is possible than tell me about process sir plz

@royaldax007 No it isn’t.
Trust wallet cannot refund, return or cancel confirmed transactions on the blockchain.

1 Like

Please and please i bought Arbitrum Ethereum from a Vendor twice i didn’t receive my coin on my Wallet, i only saw it in my Etherscan, i bought the first one yesterday 8th of May, 2024, i bought the second one today 9th of May, 2024, i did not receive the two transactions in my wallet, i have proof of the transactions, below is my Arbitrum Ethereum address:

0x6f6E816bb915335a19819eb9aD66e62113d29CAa

Please release my Coin to me, i need it urgently. Below are the screenshots of my transactions

Don’t let me to commit suicide, release my coin, i bought 0.0006 Arbitrum Ethereum twice i did not see them in my wallet, may be i should sue Trust wallet to Court of Law

@ALPHOMECS You received your ETH on the arbitrum network.

You can add it manually on your wallet if not shown.

1 Like

I have added Arbitrum manually before i bought the Arbitrum Ethereum coin, my problem now is that my coin did not show on my wallet, it’s only show on Etherscan, how can i do it that my coin will show on my wallet? the below address show that my coin is on Arbiscan on Etherscan

0x6f6E816bb915335a19819eb9aD66e62113d29CAa

@ALPHOMECS You need to add ETH on the Arbitrum network and not Arbitrum itself.

2 Likes

Hello, I recently made a transfer of ETHEREUM (ETH) from binance to my trust wallet, when copying the address in the trust, I copied MY ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC) address and I have not yet received my deposit. remembering that the ETC address is mine. need help

1 Like

@T3ixx Please see the guide here

Select ETC in the coin list and copy the private key derived then import as an ETH wallet.

4 Likes

Thank you very much, it worked very well, God bless you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Please I am having the same issue ,what do I do I haven’t received BTC purchased yet for over 2 days I don’t know what to do ,it shows it is completed in my history but it is not reflecting on my balance

I have checked it sir and it says the BTC was sent and yes it shows it has been sent on my history but has not reflected on my main wallet

@Peter35 Can you please try the troubleshoot guide below:

Also in addition, you could try switching your device on and off then switch your internet connection also if possible.

I was given an invalid address by trust wallet. I was given TEmq5LRnf15PcCzajfbYX3E9uer8tPx8Wk and I sent my funds there but it hasn’t arrived in my account as yet. I went to the coin, hit receive and copied the address I was given. When I go back, I see the same wallet address but 2 of the letters are capitalized TEmq5LRnf15PcCzajfBYX3E9ueR8tPx8Wk. How do I get my money since y’all gave me the incorrect address?

@Nsamyers22 You’ve been transacting on the address already.

You should add the token you’re missing manually.

There are 2 different addresses. This is the one I was given initially and the one the coins were sent to:TEmq5LRnf15PcCzajfbYX3E9uer8tPx8Wk. It comes up as invalid.

@Nsamyers22 Can you provide the transaction hash showing the tokens went there ?

How would I find that? I’m trying to add a photo of the transaction but I’m getting an error message.

@Nsamyers22 You can check from the sending wallet and simply send the transaction hash link.