Trust Wallet’s Crypto Tax Integration - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What exactly is the Trust Wallet crypto tax integration, and how does it work?

Trust Wallet has teamed up with multiple crypto tax services to simplify crypto taxes. This tax integration is an optional tool for people that want to report their taxes without the usual complexity of manually adding transactions and wallets. You can also use this as a tool to make better decisions with their crypto.

Accessing the feature is as simple as ensuring you have the most updated version of the Trust Wallet App.

What crypto tax services has Trust Wallet integrated with? Can I choose any tax service I want?

Currently, Trust Wallet has integrated the tax services of Coinpanda, Koinly, & Cointracker.

You can choose between any of the integrated services you prefer.

Additionally, when you use Trust Wallet to generate your tax report using any partner service, you automatically receive a discount. And when you hold at least 50 TWT, you get additional discounts on top of that.

Will Trust Wallet send my tax information to the government?

No. Trust Wallet does not share any of your wallet information.

These tax integrations are an optional tool for anyone that wants to report their taxes without the usual complexity of manually adding transactions and wallets.

However, if you don’t want to use the tool, that’s totally your choice and always under your control.

How do I access the integrated tax services?

Step 1: First ensure you have the latest version of Trust Wallet installed on your mobile device. Get it here: trustwallet.com/download.

Step 2: Open your Trust Wallet and navigate to the tax partner options.

Note: Depending on whether you’re using Trust Wallet for the first time or already have your wallet set up, you can access the tax options by either tapping “Get started free” from stories, tapping the “Discover” tab”, or tapping on the Portfolio insights widget.

note: Images on this page are for illustrative purposes. Exact partner offers and discounts may vary.

Step 3: Follow the remaining instructions to connect your wallet and generate your insights and tax reports.

Is this tax integration available in all countries, or only in certain regions?

You can generate insights reports on your transactions from any region. However, for specific tax reports, supported regions will depend on the integrated tax service.

Coinpanda:

• Country specific tax reports for: the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Japan South Africa
  • Support for more than 65 countries
    More info

Koinly

• Generic tax reports usable across 100 countries. Country specific forms available for the United States, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France (only Excel format), Switzerland (only Excel format).
  • More info

CoinTracker:

• Detailed insights for all geographies, and tax reports for the United States, India, the United Kingdom, Canada, & Australia
  • More info

Do I need to KYC to use the Trust Wallet crypto tax integration?

Trust Wallet does not require KYC (Know Your Customer) documentation being that it is a decentralized platform. However, you may need your email address to access the full tax reports on the website of the specific tax service you want to use.

What information is required to use the crypto tax integration?

You only need to connect your wallet to the integrated tax service of your choice, and you may need your email to access full tax reports.

Do I need to manually enter my transactions into the tax service, or does the integration automatically import them?

When you connect to one of the integrated tax services, your transactions are automatically imported.

Will I need to pay for the tax integration?

When you use Trust Wallet to generate your tax report using any partner service, you automatically receive a discount. And when you hold at least 50 TWT, you get additional discounts on top of that.

You can receive certain insights for free, as well as other benefits depending on the service you choose to use.

What happens if I have a question or issue with the tax service you’ve integrated with, and how do I get support?

For any issues within the Trust Wallet app our support team is here to help if you need further assistance.

If you have questions about one of the integrated services and the specific tax forms, you can reach out to the integrated tax service’s support team:

2 Likes