Does Trust Wallet charge any fees on swaps?No. Swap fees are determined by multiple factors including network conditions, and any fees set by and collected by third-party providers. These fees are not paid to Trust Wallet.
- Network fee: The network fee (also called a “gas fee”) is used by the blockchain to securely validate your transaction. The amount depends on network conditions and is not set by or paid to Trust Wallet. Learn more.
- Provider Fee: Third-party fee factored into every quote for facilitating the transaction between you and the swap provider. This fee is not paid to Trust Wallet. Learn more
Can I swap crypto in Trust Wallet across different blockchains?Yes, with Trust Wallet you can seamlessly swap crypto across different blockchains or within the same blockchain. The process for either swap you do is the same.
What are the types of swaps that I can do on Trust Wallet?
With Trust Wallet, you can do swaps within the same blockchain (“interchain swaps”) and you can also swap assets across different blockchains (“cross-chain swaps”).
Here are some examples:
- Swap between Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), BNB on the Beacon Chain, and more.
- You can swap BEP20 assets and BEP2 assets with one another.
- Swap any asset Trust Wallet supports on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20).
- Swaps on a number of other chains including Avalanche, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, Gnosis, and Fantom.
Why is my BTC swap order slow?Bitcoin transactions don't always happen in a flash. Whether it's due to more people jumping on the blockchain, fees associated with sending money or hash rate - when there are increased volumes of transfers taking place, the network may get congested and transactions can take some time to process.
Why can’t I adjust the slippage?Trust Wallet automatically sets the Max Slippage to reduce the amount of failed transactions due to market volatility and to make it simple for users to execute swaps.
How do I swap BTC or ETH to BEP20 assets?
Currently, you cannot directly swap BTC and ETH to BEP20 assets.
So you’ll need to first swap your BTC or ETH to a BEP2 asset, and then swap that BEP2 asset to a BEP20 asset. Learn more.
How long does it take to swap crypto?
The time it takes to swap crypto in Trust Wallet can depend on the current state of the network and the specific crypto assets being swapped. Some transactions might complete in a few minutes, others can take much longer.
What if I have other questions?
If you have further questions please reach out to our support team.