Swap Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Does Trust Wallet charge any fees on swaps?

No. Trust Wallet doesn’t charge any service fee on swaps. However, there are other fees associated with cross-chain swaps as detailed below.
  • Routing fee: The Provider, in this case THORChain, sources the best price from the top liquidity sources for transaction routing. This fee is not paid to Trust Wallet.
  • Network fee: The network fee (also called a “gas fee”) is used by the blockchain to securely validate your transaction. The amount depends on network conditions and is not paid to Trust Wallet.

Can I swap across different chains?

Yes. The THORChain swap functionality allows you to swap BTC, ETH, BNB Bep 2 and BUSD Bep 2.

You can also perform swaps across BNB Bep 2 and BNB Bep 20 chains.

Click on this link to learn how to perform different types of swaps.

What are the types of swaps that I can do on Trust Wallet?

THORChain swaps:

With THORChain swaps you can perform cross-chain swaps between BTC, ETH, BNB Bep 2 and BUSD Bep 2 among a few other Bep 2 assets.

CrossSwaps:

CrossSwaps allow you to swap Binance Beacon Chain coin (BNB Bep 2) with Binance Smart Chain coin (BNB Bep 2) and vice versa.

1inch swaps:

1inch swaps enable users to do interchain swaps on 8 EVM chains that include Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, Gnosis, and Fantom. This means you can swap ETH with any ERC 20 tokens directly on your Trust Wallet without having to connect to 1inch’s dApp. You can also swap BNB Bep 20 with any Bep 20 token and so on

Read the announcement to guide you on how to do different types of swaps on Trust Wallet.

Why is my BTC swap order slow?

Bitcoin transactions don't always happen in a flash. Whether it's due to more people jumping on the blockchain, fees associated with sending money or hash rate - when there are increased volumes of transfers taking place, the network may get congested and transactions can take some time to process. Please give BTC swaps a bit of time until they get confirmed.

Why can’t I adjust the slippage?

Trust Wallet automatically sets the Max Slippage at 3% to reduce the amount of failed transactions due to market volatility and make it simple for users to execute swaps.
5 Likes