Here is a quick breakdown:
- A decentralized wallet, that encrypts the keys to your cryptocurrency wallet.
- A user controlled wallet, where only the user has full control over their funds.
- Can be used to access DApps after a user gives their permission to interact with them.
- Does not keep any personal information of anyone who uses the app.
- Does not hold any user funds, everything is on the blockchain.
- Main goal is Making Crypto More Accessible by allowing anyone to freely use the app.
Download Trust Wallet only from official sources.
Here are the download links for both platforms:
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/trust-ethereum-wallet/id1288339409
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallet.crypto.trustapp
- Trust Wallet acts as a bridge that connects to individual blockchains that is integrated to it. Every blockchain has their own set of public addresses. These addresses are where the Crypto are encrypted and stored.
- Trust Wallet does not hold or control any Crypto, it just gives the user access to it if they own the correct Private Keys or Recovery Phrase.
- Trust Wallet is free to use and can be downloaded for free. The fees that you will see on the app are all paid to the miners or validators of their own respective blockchain.
- Trust Wallet collects a 1% fee for every crypto purchase which is being used for further development of the app. You can waive it off by holding TWT.
- Trust Wallet helps you manage your addresses, in order to send and receive Crypto. The app also provides the user the ability to do other Crypto transactions, like trading and staking.
Still confused? Watch this video:
Yes, we have Partner Providers that have integrated their services within the app to allow Trust Wallet users to Buy Cryptocurrencies with their credit cards. The app automatically sends your Crypto addresses to the providers depending on the Crypto you are trying to buy.
No personal information is collected by the app. Your contact details and card information is sent to the crypto providers.
The app cannot convert your Crypto to Cash.
What you can do is send the Crypto to an Exchange that allows Fiat conversion.
Please do a Google Search to find the best way to convert your Crypto.
These are your assets, this is your sole responsibility. Please manage them carefully.
Here are some suggestions: Cashing out your Crypto
We have a whole lot of articles and guides to help you get acquainted with Trust Wallet.
Please visit our Help Center for:
Please go to this article on How to Use This Site?